• what has he got •

Y/n's Pov:

I didn't want to believe it, and from what Kyle told me I knew it didn't mean anything but disgust to Kenny, but it still hurt. It would to anybody if they saw a photo of their boyfriend kissing another girl.

I spoke some more to Kyle and Stan, and eventually got up and tried to find Kenny, which I failed at. Clyde was in the hallway, so I asked him if he could check the bathrooms for me, and after that he pushed open the door and came out with a puffy eyed Kenny. He smiled sheepishly at me and I dragged him out the bathrooms and hugged him tightly, Clyde then walked off, probably not wanting to third wheel.

"Kenny.. did it mean anything to you..?" I asked quietly.

"No..no. Of course not, and im guessing Kyle already told you what the whole story was anyways?" He sighed.

"Yeah, he did." I muttered into Kenny's chest, keeping him held close to me.

He chuckled slightly, stroking the top of my head a little.

"We haven't even been together for that long, and people are already trying to break us apart, so annoying."

"What does Butters even think he's got?"
Kenny spat, a little bit louder as Butters walked past, and he received a snarky look
back.

He moved me away a little bit and looked at me, making eye contact.

"If anything else like this happens again, I cant guarantee that I'll be able to resist punching him in the fucking face."

Y/n's Pov:

I squeezed Kenny's hand a little, and we both walked outside together, trying to calm him down a little after our conversation, but I was happy that we had made up.
The last two lessons flew by, and I laughed at the times I saw Nichole either glaring at me or trying to give a dirty look. She was so annoyed that hers and Butter's plan didn't work.

At the end of the day, I walked home with Kenny as he was coming over. I felt bad as my mum still wasn't home, so I took ages doing things, and I didn't want him to have to wait while I cooked and things like that, although he was always eager to help and was actually a good cook, so we usually could make things up pretty easily. After our food we watched some
movies, and cuddled up on the sofa, him playing with my hair as I sat in his lap.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
😥 short chapter again
/ i am working on things dw😭😭😭