• lonely •

Kenny's Pov:
I locked the stall door and leaned against it. Looking at my phone, staring at the same photo over and over again.
Nicholes face pressed into mine.
I sighed and shoved my phone into my trouser pocket, not wanting to look at it anymore. I just knew that Butters would use that against me, in an attempt to win Y/n from me, but I wasn't going to let that happen. Looking down, I unlocked the door and stood infront of the mirror, making myself look presentable before stepping back out into the loud and busy corridor. The bell rang and everybody made their way to their lessons, and I saw Stan looking at me in disgust. Confused, I slowly walked to my lesson. The only person I knew of in it was Butters, just my luck. Everyone came in, and I sat myself at the back, and when we were allowed to talk in pairs, a familiar face came into my view.
"What's wrong Kenny?"
"Is the regret finally coming to you now?"
His patronising, high pitched voice said, his words lingering in my head.
"You know I didn't do that on purpose, Butters." I spat.
He calmly walked back over to his seat, laughing at what he had just done.
Shortly after, the bell rang again and the next lesson came upon me.
-
I sat down in English, awkwardness filling the area as Y/n placed herself next to me, and I could feel her eyes glaring into the back of my head.

Y/n Pov:
I looked up at Kenny's back with sadness. I had no idea why he was ignoring me until i felt my phone buzz, looking down to see what it was.
All I could see was bright lights, spilt drinks, and my boyfriend kissing Nichole.
Kenny must of turned around to see what the phone noise was, but before he could say anything to me I had already pulled my chair out and left the classroom, my teacher calling after me. In a fit of anger, I didn't reply and carried on walking wherever my feet took me, and I ended up in the girls bathrooms, and the one and only Nichole was already in there.

"Are you happy now, Nichole?"
I spat at her.
"No, Y/n. I'm not. And you wanna know why?"
She replied, giving me a sarcastic look.

"Not really, you ugly whore." I said back, my voice rising along with my anger.
I hit her in the face, and watched her stumble back, placing her hand over the red patch on her cheek.

Kenny's Pov:
I had to go after Y/n, and followed her until i got to the outside of the girls bathrooms. The only thing I could make out was an argument, a slap, and a red faced Nichole walking out.
Did Y/n actually care about me that much that she was willing to use violence to keep us together?