• power over me •

"what the fuck happened last night y/n"
Y/n Pov:
His voice rang through my head like a fire alarm, blaring and bursting through my ears.
Kenny's arms were wrapped tightly around me, his whole body pressed against mine, feeling his warmth on me.
I could hear his muffled sobs in between him trying to ask me questions. I leaned up and whispered to him, and we walked into the school building, him still clutching on to me, like he was afraid to lose me.
I snuck him into the girls bathrooms, and he pushed me lightly against the wall and hugged me again, then looked down at me with a concerned look.
"Y/n.. You know I love you, and nothing will get between that. But you have to tell me what happened!"
I sighed and looked up at him with sorrow and guilt in my eyes.
"Well..."
He nodded.
"I, I don't know how to put it. I cant,, die? I guess that's the only way to put it. I feel every bit of the pain I go through, hurts like hell every time. But I stay in a bright, waiting room type of thing. There's rooms for everyone with the same curse, we can stay as long as we'd like. I just come back straight away though.."
His hands gripped me tighter.
"Oh Y/n.."
"I just wish you had told me."

Kenny's Pov🧡:
I hugged her like it was the last time I'd ever see her, and I could see my tears falling onto her dark blazer.
"You can talk to me about anything? I want you to know that you can trust me."
She replied with a comforting;
"I know."
"Well why didn't you tell me about your..curse?"
"It would have made you feel better."
She responded.
"How would you know." She sniffed.
"Trust me on this babe..Would you believe me if I told you that I already know that you know about me having the same curse?"
I felt her bury her head into my chest and I stroked her hair.
Then Bebe walked in.

"Oh my god! Kenny! Get-"
I put my finger to my lips and she nodded as she saw Y/n in my other arm. Then she left.
I've always been glad that Y/n is respected by Wendy's group, their not horrible, but it's easy to tell if they have a problem with you, and Y/n had enough going on.
With my free hand I called my mum and asked her if she could ring the office, to let us go home. Neither of us were in a state to be in school, let alone focusing on lessons.
After I hung up the call, I told Y/n and she looked at herself in the mirror and then as she turned around to open the door, I snuck a kiss.

Y/n Pov🤍:

I giggled as kenny kissed me, I love him so much, and he always knows how to cheer me up.
We walked to the office together and the rude lady at the office glared at us through her yellow-tinted, rimless glasses, yuck.
"Just the two of you with home passes?" She snapped, as she smacked on her gum.
I opened my mouth to answer her, but a deeper voice answered instead.
"Yes, just us."
I giggled.

We had agreed to go to my house, and I also promised there wouldn't be a repeat of yesterday's incident. That made Kenny giggle.
I unlocked the door to let us in, and I wasn't suprised that my mum wasn't in. She was nice and really supported me and Kenny, but she was always away with her job, so that's why Kenny always came to me, so I wouldn't be alone, what a gentleman.
He went upstairs to get changed, as he practically had half a wardrobe of clothes in my house that grew every time he stayed over.
When he came down I went and got changed, into an oversized hoodie and some shorts, and fluffy socks. Basic, I knowww.

Kenny's Pov🧡:
She knew I was checking her out in that, but what more could she expect,I couldn't help myself. She does this on purpose sometimes i swear.
We both went upstairs and laid on the bed in the normal position, her laying in between my legs and having her head on my chest. But this time it was different, she sat the other way and kissed me.
I placed my hand on her cheek and the other on her waist, making her shiver a little. I poked my tongue against her teeth, her letting me have entry to explore her mouth. Nothing we hadn't done before.
We pulled away, a string of both out salivas still connecting us, lips to lips.
"I don't know what you do to me Kenny, but you have some power over me."
She said, with a smirk.

labyrinth anyone😍
also shoukd i make a jareth x reader or NOT😍