• I wanna go home already•

Kenny's Pov:
again😡

We must have fallen asleep around midday after we went out, because I woke up in the same clothes to Y/n's loud 6:30 am alarm.
"Shit!" I said loudly, quickly looking back at y/n to see if she was still asleep after I accidentally shouted. I quickly got dressed in the bathroom and went back into Y/n's bedroom, lightly shaking her.
"Y/n.. Wake up."
"Princess.. get up."
"Huh?" A tired Y/n rolled over, ruffling the sheets.
"We have school. I forgot." I muttered, before turning her light on.
I left her upstairs to get ready, while I went down to make us both breakfast, which she usually forgot to eat, even if she made it for me. I went upstairs with it, knocking on her door.
"Can I come in?" I asked.
"Mhm." A muffled voice answered from behind the door.
After I set down her food and we were both ready, we left for the bus stop.
Cartman and Kyle were arguing as usual, with Stan waiting for Me and Y/n to show up so he could actually talk to someone without getting yelled at.
"Hey Stan!" Y/n chirped.
"Hey guys." He answered.
"You look pissed." I said. "What's up?"
"My dad won't stop talking about his fucking weed farm."
"Still?" Me and Y/n laughed.
"It's not funny! It's all I ever hear about."
Eventually the bus came and we all sat down, and Kyle and Cartmans arguing died down when Cartman went to sit with Heidi. Everyone could easily tell that Heidi was sick of his shit, but Cartman would always find a way to guilt trip Heidi into coming back, so she didn't bother trying to break up with him.

I looked at Y/n who was sat next to me.
"I wanna go home already."
"We all do babe." I said, and squeezed her hand a little, and smiled at her.
"At least we have lessons together?" She smiled this time.

idk i thought the title was funny