• the party part 1 •

Y/n Pov: The school day ended quickly, and my teacher let me out early. lucky me.
I went straight over to the side of the school that Kenny was on, and waited outside his class. Eventually they all came out and kenny greeted me with a smile.
"Hi Y/n. You got here fast."
"Yeah, I got let out early, also I came to ask, can you come to my house to help me pick an outfit?"
"Of course babe. But, you have to help me to."
"mmm.. fine." I mumbled as I took his arm and we walked out of school together, and straight to my house.
-
-
I stood infront of my wardrobe wearing a plain white top and some nike pros, so I could easily try things on.
Kenny stood next to me with one arm resting on my bare shoulder, and the other pulling out random hangers of clothes even I'd forgotten I even owned.
"Here, try this." Kenny said, pretty happy with his choice.
I looked at it and memories of old parties came back, and I smiles slightly.
The satin pink dress was down to my mid-thigh, and it had thin, ribbon straps.
-
"Awh, Kenny! I remember when I wore this before. It was way to big." I laughed.
"Well, I think it will fit even better then before now then." He chuckled as he moved his arm underneath mine, and squeezed me close to him.
"Also, i'll wear my black jacket instead." He said as he took his black jacket off the back of my chair.
"Orange doesn't go with pink."
-
I sat on my bed cuddled up with Kenny as I asked Wendy and the girls what they were wearing, and they were all just wearing short dresses too. I also asked what boys were supposed to wear since I had no clue, and they said they didn't know either, but I think Kenny found something anyways.
My curler beeped and I jumped off the bed, making Kenny grumble quietly, I knew he didn't like it when I left him alone.
I continued doing my hair and makeup, and when I finished I went over and sat with Kenny again, and he immediately wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.
"I'm sorry about today.." He mumbled.
"It's fine, We both knew there would be rumours when we first got together."
"I know.. but still."
"I don't mean to ruin the moment, but we probably have to leave now."
-
We got up and walked to Wendy's house at around 8Pm. She only lived lived down the road so it didn't take long.
-
When we got in, we were greeted by Wendy.
"Hey!"
"Hi Wendy! How's it going so far?" Kenny asked.
"It's fine, Nicholes's already drunk."
"She's been here half an hour?"
"Yeah, I know."
"Oh."

Me and Kenny walked in together, and he pulled me aside.
"Y/n.. I promise nothing will happen, okay?
and I'll try my best to avoid Nichole, but I can't say that she won't come up to me.." He said to me.
"I know you wouldn't do anything, I just.. don't want you to have too much to drink. I have heard the stories Kenny." I said quietly.
He muttered something and then took my hand and walked over to the food table, and took a cup, and filled it with water.
We walked over to the sofa and sat down, and he wrapped his arm around me, and Tolkien came over.
"Hi Kenny, Y/n." He said.
"Hey Tolkien!" Kenny replied.
"Have you seen Nichole? I cant find her anywhere." He said quietly.
"No, but Wendy said that she was drunk, already." I added.
"Oh, that's not good. I cant put up with her when she's drunk like that." Tolkien said worried.
We got up and walked around with Tolkien for a while, and found Stan and Kyle.
"Hey guys!" I chirped.
"Hi Y/n!" Kyle said, smiling.
"Hi Y/n" Stan added.
"How are you guys?" I asked.
"I'm good!" Kyle replied, nudging Stan to reply.
"I'm okay." Stan mumbled.
"He's high." Kyle laughed.
Kyle put his arm around Stans shoulder and they went and  sat down next to eachother on the sofa.
Kenny placed his cup down and walked over to the kitchen, and walked back into the living room where most of the people were.
Wendy, Clyde, Bebe, Heidi, Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Red, Tolkien, Craig and Tweek, Butters, and others that attended the school nearby.
The music was loud, and when we got into the main bit where people were, Kenny took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders, which made me giggle.
I turned around and pushed him aside, and asked him.
"Kenny? what was that for? I don't mind.. but. still."
I didn't really get an answer, I just saw him glare over in Butters direction.
I looked up at him and giggled slightly.
"Come on Kenny.. You know that Butter's wouldn't try anything." I said.
"I know. He's a pussy. But what if he gets drunk or something? I worry about you sometimes.. you give people too many chances."
-

"Everyone!" Wendy yelled.
"We're playing spin the bottle!!"