• corner cafes •

HELP IM SO SORRY I DIDNR UPDATE YESTERDAY OR ANY OF THOSE DAYS I HAVENT UPDATED FOR THREE DAYS 😢 forgive me xoxox

The next day:

Kenny's P.o.v:

We woke up downstairs, her mum still not back. I saw the plates from last night still on the coffee table, and I wanted to put them away, but I stayed with my arm around Y/n, not wanting to wake her up. I gently lifted her arm up with my free hand and slipped out of her grip. After I had finished clearing up, she woke up.
She mumbled a few things before checking her phone, and then walking out towards me in the kitchen.
"How long have you been up?" She asked quietly.
"Not for long darling." I replied pulling her in for a hug.
It was the weekend now and around 11am.
"Do you wanna do anything today?" I asked, and she nodded in response.
"Can we go get lunch today?" She replied.
"Yeah, go and get ready if you need to, i'll be in your room." I said while walking upstairs to go and get changed, while she followed me up stairs to shower.

When we were both ready it had just hit 12:30, and we caught the bus into town to find a nice restaurant. I had asked Kyle where a nice place was as him and Stan used to go out often.
I found a cafe on the corner of a busy street and we both came in, greeted by a girl about our age working there, and the girl patted me on the shoulder as she took us to our table.

She took our orders after we had sat down, and i moved my coat aside.

"Y/n? What's up?" I asked, as I felt her tense up.
"Nothing.." She mumbled. I could tell she was jealous, but I didn't know why.
"Are you jealous?" I smirked.
"No- Of who!" She said quickly, and squeezed my hand when the girl came back with our food, and when she placed my plate down infront of me, she winked, and walked off.

"She clearly likes you." Y/n spat quietly.
"Babe, I'm not going to get with a slutty waitress from a corner cafe." I replied, holding her close as I cut up my food, and looked over at Y/n to see her drinking y/f/d.

about an hour later.

"Do you wanna head home?" I asked Y/n, after she had finished her food.
"Mhm.. Thanks Kenny! It was really nice, apart from that whore that worked there." She remarked.
"I can't help it baby, maybe she just can't resist?" I smirked.
Y/n aggressively jabbed me in the side with her elbow.

"Ouch, Sweetheart~"

Y/n's Pov:
When we got home, I ran upstairs to my bedroom and jumped on my bed, kicking my shoes off, while Kenny followed behind me.

"What's the hurry babe?" He cooed at me.

He placed his shoes on the floor next to mine and sat down on the bed with me, playfully pushing me down onto my back, leaving him on top of me, leaving soft kisses along my jaw and lips.
-
-
-
-
-🥰🥰