• phonecall •

Y/n's Pov:
"Good, I'm glad. I cant help it that he likes me." I smirked, going to look up at him, but before I could make eye contact he had already lifted my face up towards him, giving me a quick kiss before he got up to go towards the kitchen.
While he was up, I went to my room and dried my hair.
Shortly after I had finished Kenny came up to my room and sat on my bed, and I did the same, and we sat together until he laid down, and looked at me as if he wanted me to lay next to him so I did. After a while of talking about random things we finally decided on a movie, picking f/f. (favourite film)

While we were watching the movie, I fell asleep with my head on his chest, and he got up and picked me up and placed me under the covers, and got next to me and we cuddled until I woke up again later.
"Kenny?" I whispered while prodding his arm with my finger.

Kenny's pov:

"Mhm?" I groggily answered, slowly sitting up.
"We fell asleep." Y/n said back.
"Yeah, no shit."
"Hey!" She replied, leaving me in her bedroom when she went downstairs to get her phone.
When she came upstairs again she got a phonecall.
"Why's Butters calling me?"
"I don't know. Answer and see what that fucker has to say, Darling."
-
"Hello?" Y/n said quietly.
"Y/n, I wanna talk to you, can you meet me at starks pond? please?" Butters pleaded.

"Butters I'm not stupid. I know you have a thing for my girlfriend and she isn't stupid enough to meet a obsessed boy like you!" I snapped.

She hung up the phone and glared at me.
"I really think he wants to sort things out, give him a chance, please? for me?" She asked.

short chapter i'm in the CAR 😛
the music is back baes idk if u even listen to it i just like putting it there