• losing you •

Y/N's Pov:
The school day was okay, and I was glad that I had made up with Kenny, otherwise it would have been a very long and awkward day back at school. We had lessons together which made the day bearable. After school I had been invited out with Clyde. Me and him had been good friends since childhood, so I didn't think it would be a problem.

Straight after school me and Clyde went out to a local cafe.
"So, how's your relationship with Kenny?" Clyde laughed at me.
"Shut up Clyde! It's been fine. Apparently he hasn't been seen with any of his little whores recently, thank you very much." I snapped playfully. I took a sip of f/d and placed the cup down, watching Clyde do the same.
"Anyone would of thought you would of gotten with like, Bebe."
I saw Clyde nearly choke on his drink.
"Bebe? No way." He chuckled.
"You sure? You would look cute together" I cooed at him.
"Absolutely not Y/n."
"Why not?"
"I don't know."

After a few hours of joking around and catching up, we both got up to leave.
"I'm really glad we finally got to see eachother Y/n." Clyde said.
"It was nice seeing you! We should catch up more often." I replied.
"I know, I just feel like i'm losing you abit with your whole relationship, I know it's weird to hang out with other boys but you know that's not my intention." He said quietly.
"Clyde.. I wouldn't ditch you, even if I am in a relationship." I said back softly, pulling him into a side hug.
"I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship, and besides, my mum adores you. She probably prefers you to Kenny anyways."

"You think?"

I sat back down.

"Me and Kenny have been arguing a bit more then usual. It's nothing serious, it's just over little things. I just feel like he's always losing his temper at me, but we always sort it out. We always work it out." I blurted everything out, by accident.

"Awh.. Y/n.." Clyde said, and came and sat next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into a hug.

Kenny, who was walking home past the cafe, wasn't too impressed with Clyde.

-

-

only 20 mins left of my birthday ugh