Chapter 6-10

CHAPTER 6

When Zhao Feng walked into the yard, he saw that although there was no one in the next yard, the door was open, and white smoke was coming out of the kitchen chimney. He buttoned up his military uniform and asked , "Zong Shao brought his wife?" After a while without getting a response, Zhao Feng turned around and walked to the kitchen door, only to see his daughter-in-law wiping the stove vigorously with a rag, with a long face.

Zhao Feng raised his eyebrows: "What's the matter? Who made you angry again?"

Gao Xiulian became angry when she heard his tone, threw the rag to the stove and said, "Who else can it be except the newcomer next door?"

Zhao Feng Surprised: "next door? Zong Shao's wife?"

"Who else is new to the army?" I don't want a girl as good as Luo Yun, I found such a guy!"

Zhao Feng frowned slightly: "This is the old Huangli from many years ago."

Gao Xiulian was dissatisfied: "What is the old Huangli? Luo Yun was transferred away only once." For many years, I was wronged for her, and Zong Shao was delayed for several years, but he turned around and married someone else!"

In fact, Gao Xiulian and Luo Yun did not have a good relationship, and they only met a few times when they took their children to the military hospital for injections.

Luo Yun liked Zong Shao. Gao Xiulian heard about it from other military wives. At that time, she despised Luo Yun's behavior and thought she was too unreserved. Moreover, Zong Shao was married, and she still missed him. despise. In the past, Gao Xiulian looked down on Luo Yun from the position of the original partner, but now with Lin Wei as a foil, Luo Yun has become a poor little abandoned in her heart.

But Zhao Feng knew what was going on, it was true that Luo Yun liked Zong Shao, back then her aunt had matched the two, but Zong Shao didn't agree. Not long after that, Zong Shao asked for leave and went back to his hometown, and when he came back again, he had another partner. At that time, Zhao Feng also told people that Zong Shao couldn't think about it, Luo Yun's own conditions were not bad, a young girl in her early twenties, she looked like a flower, and her education was not bad. She was assigned to the Sanlin Base Health Center, not to mention that she had an uncle who was a political commissar.

If she hadn't focused all her attention on Zong Shao, Zong Shao's level at that time might not have qualified for such a girl. Still young. But no matter what, Zong Shao has nothing to criticize emotionally, let alone being sorry for Luo Yun.

Therefore, upon hearing Gao Xiulian's biased words, Zhao Feng frowned, but he didn't bother to argue with his wife, he just said: "You can just say this in front of me, don't say it outside." When people heard it, they thought he was deliberately tarnishing Zong Shao's reputation and causing trouble.

Gao Xiulian didn't think there was anything wrong with her words, but seeing her husband's serious expression, she swallowed back the "why" that came to her lips, and complained: "You didn't see the face of Zong Shao's wife, I kindly told her As long as the house can live, there is no need to make it too fancy and waste money, but in the end she said that my dog ​​is meddling with the mouse and deliberately picking on her! Are you angry?" Although Lin Wei did not say

"The dog is meddling with the mouse No business", but Gao Xiulian thought that was what she meant, so she just said it.

Zhao Feng also found this remark unpleasant, and couldn't help muttering: "What kind of wife did Zong Shao marry? You too, you have nothing to point fingers at others, what are you doing?" Gao Xiulian was not happy: "What do you mean by pointing fingers?"