Chapter 21-25

CHAPTER 21

Zong Shao is not quite right today, he looks a little flustered. This is the common thought in the minds of a battalion of people who met him today.

It happened that Zhou Jianhai had something to talk to him about, so he purposely sat across from him during lunch and asked. After Zong Shao heard this, the old shígG Dujia raised his eyebrows halfway, his expression was still expressionless, and his tone was still flat, he asked, "Why am I drifting away?"

Zhou Jianhai didn't answer why he was drifting away, but only said: "You are here today. In this way, it looks like people are in good spirits on happy occasions, but it's not right, haven't you been reunited with your wife and children sooner, you've been on the road for so long, and you're so happy now, isn't it a bit late?"

Zong Shao didn't reveal the house affairs The habit of coming out to show off, avoided not answering, changed the subject and said: "I think you are in a good mood today." Don't look at Zhou Jianhai who is five or six years older than Zong Shao, he is really not as deep as Zong Shao, he is much more happy. Of course, he didn't want to hide it, and said cheerfully: "That's right, your sister-in-law is set to work." Zong Shao was slightly stunned: "This is a good thing."

"It's a good thing, but we are also a little worried, little stone She is only three years old this year, and she is not yet at the age of school. She is going to work. What about the little stone? You can't bring it to work every day, right? So we discussed asking someone to help us bring the little stone. Don't worry about breakfast, lunch and dinner, She has a break at noon, and she can bring food back to Xiao Shitou, so just watch it in the morning and afternoon, and don't let the child play in the water."

Zhou Jianhai paused for a moment when he said this, and said with some embarrassment: "The problem now is, Your sister-in-law has a quiet personality and doesn't have much contact with other military wives. She doesn't know who to entrust the child to. When she mentioned it to me last night, I thought of your wife. Xiangyun said she has a good personality and is kind to Xiaoshitou Okay. Besides, Ruirui and Xiaoshitou are about the same age and can play together, so I want to ask, is there any work plan for the younger siblings? If not for the time being, can you... "Your expression is..."

Zong Shao came back to his senses, waved his hand and said, "No, I was thinking about other things. By the way, where is my sister-in-law working?" When I went back, the pharmacy was in urgent need of people, so the Military Dependents Resettlement Office reported her name..."

Zhou Jianhai stopped suddenly, waved his hands and said, "No, your eyes are not right, what happened?"

"Something happened." Zong Shao said a few words, and then he approached Director Chen to Lin Wei and asked her to take Comrade Hu's job, but because he was heard to report to the Military Dependents Resettlement Office, he told him that the job was ruined.

Now Zhou Jianhai frowned, and he said why the Military Dependent Resettlement Office suddenly arranged such a good job for his wife. It turned out that there was such a thing in the middle. After contemplating, Zhou Jianhai said: "I will ask Xiangyun again when I go back tonight, but I assure you, Lao Zong, that your sister-in-law is definitely not the one who sued behind the scenes."

He lowered his voice and approached Zong Shao, "You also know her Besides, I have already offended Director Luo of the Military Dependent Resettlement Office, even if she files a complaint, the work may not necessarily fall on her, but she will get a bad name for nothing, don't you think?" In this day and age, Composition determines a person's social status.

People from worker-peasant families file a complaint. If the complaint is correct, they will be upright and have no tolerance for sand. If the complaint is wrong, if the matter is not serious, they will be criticized. But when people with bad status file a complaint, they will be said to be deep-minded if they file a complaint correctly.