Chapter 121-125

CHAPTER 121

Before the Lantern Festival, Zong Shao went to the photo studio to get back the photos, bought a photo album by the way, and returned with a few photo frames. They took three photos in total, but nine were developed, but only one was large, which was framed and hung on the wall of the living room.

The family portraits were small in size, and the photos of Mingming Ruirui and Lin Wei holding Beibei were taken by Lin Wei. Lin Wei picked out one and put it in a small frame. The group photo of Mingming Ruirui was placed in their room, and the other two were placed in the master bedroom.

The rest of the photos and the photos taken before were all put into photo frames by Lin Wei. The photo album Zong Shao bought was very thick, and she planned to fill it up slowly.

In the new semester, Lin Wei is busier than last year, but it's not that her work has increased, and it's not that Beibei has become more difficult to take care of. Although Beibei's sleeping time has gradually decreased from the original 20 hours to more than ten hours as the month progresses, and the waking time is getting longer and longer, which is indeed more difficult than before.

But Mingming Ruirui is becoming more and more sensible, and has been able to help Lin Wei share a lot of things-now they can make milk powder for their sister. Lin Wei has become busier, mainly because she has to spare time to study high school knowledge in addition to working and taking care of her children. She plans to take the college entrance examination next year.

Originally, Lin Wei planned to start reviewing after the disaster of life and death, but because of the unexpected arrival of Zong Beibei's child, there were too many things in the second half of last year, and she didn't pay much attention to it. It wasn't until the New Year's Eve, when she thought that there were less than two years left before the resumption of the college entrance examination, that she began to get nervous.

Although she has a high school diploma, she has only attended classes for more than a month, and since she has been away from school for a long time, she has not read much in the past few years. If she started reviewing after the notice of resuming the college entrance examination, she was really not sure what grade she could get in the exam.

If she hadn't had a dream and didn't know the future development trajectory, she would have to bite the bullet no matter how difficult it was, or even give up the college entrance examination altogether.

But since God gave her a golden finger and gave her two years more time to prepare than others, it was really unreasonable for her not to cherish this opportunity. After making up her mind to take the college entrance examination, Lin Wei told Zong Shao about her plan. Although this is her personal freedom, they are a family. If she does pass the entrance examination, she must consider how to make arrangements at home.

And Zong Shao's attitude will also affect whether she will pass the exam or apply for the local technical secondary school. Knowing that this world is a novel, and that Lin Wei dreamed about the whole plot, Zong Shao asked Lin Wei how he and his child will live in the future.

Lin Wei didn't want to mention the heroine and heroine, so she gave a relatively simple answer. She just said that in the novel, after she died, he changed jobs and returned to Shicheng, entered a state-owned factory, and jumped out to do business after the reform and opening up.

Generally speaking, he had a good life in the future, but he got lung cancer from smoking too much and died earlier. The two children are also very promising. Ruirui is in the junior class, and Mingming has inherited his father's career as a businessman, and his personality is becoming more and more like him.

Zong Shao was silent for a while after hearing this, wondering if Lin Wei used lung cancer to scare him to get him to quit smoking. But he did pay more attention to this aspect afterwards. Before he quit smoking by himself, other people in the camp should smoke in front of him. After that, when others smoked in front of him, he would always ask them to go to the hospital for lung surgery at his own expense. Regarding the inspection, after several months, those people in the camp who smoke now avoid him.