Chapter 141-146

CHAPTER 141

The fact that Lin Wei and Deng Xiangyun's partnership business is booming is obvious, not only him, but most of the people in the family courtyard.

Otherwise, even if Lin Wei didn't recruit people in the family courtyard, she wouldn't invite people to complain.

Some people have high vision. Before the business started, they saw her recruiting people in the family courtyard, and they might have thought that she was begging them to help. When the business started, he realized that it was a good job, so he changed his face and complained about her.

But everyone only knows that their business is booming, and they make a lot of money, but they don't know exactly how much they earn. When guessing, it is nothing more than a few thousand yuan.

There are also those who are in business by themselves, guessing that they have earned tens of thousands of dollars, but no one believes their words. How can they possibly earn tens of thousands of dollars after they have only been in business for a long time?

If they really earn tens of thousands, can they continue to live in the family courtyard without shaking?

But that was before.

The credit union they went to yesterday is located between her house and the family courtyard, relatively speaking, it is closer to the family courtyard, mainly because she does all the work of depositing and withdrawing money in the company, so it is convenient for her to go to work nearby.

Because of the short distance, there are quite a lot of people who have bankbooks in the family courtyard and the street. When they go to withdraw money, there are no military wives in the credit union, but there are residents in the street.

Originally the street was so big, even if everyone lived on the same street, they might not know each other, but they took too much money.

Although ten thousand ten thousand households have emerged in an endless stream in the past few years, there are really not many people who know ten thousand ten thousand households in life. Most of them read the news through newspapers.

There are still more gossipers in the world than non-gossips, not to mention that since people met in a nearby credit union, they are considered neighbors when rounded up, so it is natural to ask the other party's man and woman, what is their last name?

Some people are thoughtful and can only answer the first question, but there are also those who are more thoughtful. They heard the person in charge of the credit union call Lin Wei, Comrade Lin.

Because of the huge sales of clothes, Lin Wei is not famous in the streets, but there are quite a few people who know her. When it comes to lesbians surnamed Lin, everyone thinks of her.

The next day, the news reached the family courtyard. The whole family is boiling. Forty thousand yuan! Not four hundred and four thousand but forty thousand!

I knew that their business was booming, but everyone didn't expect this business to be so profitable. In just a few months, the two of them became ten thousand yuan households?

Some were envious, some were jealous, and some were skeptical: "I heard that Lao Zhang didn't know the person who withdrew the money. He only heard the leader of the credit union call her Comrade Lin. Maybe it was the same surname. That person was not Lin Wei at all."

Some people have the same opinion: "If they really make a fortune, they can't go out to be unrestrained and unrestrained, and can they still eat in the cafeteria like this every day?"

Someone quickly echoed: "That's right, the Zong family only installed a telephone until now, or is it for the convenience of communicating with them?" It was only installed after contacting the customer, and if you really make money, not to mention things like refrigerators and air conditioners that you don't need, color TVs and washing machines must be ready!" The more people talked about it, the more serious it was, and Lao Zhang gradually admitted the wrong person's statement prevailed.