Chapter 11-15

CHAPTER 11

When passing by this house yesterday, Zong Shao only mentioned the Military Dependents Resettlement Office. In fact, this building is shared by them and the Women's Federation. The former's office is on the first floor, and the latter's office is on the second floor.

The first floor sounds quite big, but there are actually seven offices inside, with four doors on the left and right. There are two doors on the left hand side of the door, which are connected to the room, which is used as an office, and the remaining two doors are the leadership office. The four rooms on the right are offices for small departments such as household registration, job placement, relationship mediation, and financial logistics.

Although there was no one in the corridor, there were wooden signs on the doors of each office. Lin Wei looked at the signs and knocked on the door of the first office on the right.

A voice quickly came from inside: "Please come in." Lin Wei opened the door and went in. What she saw was a rectangular office, which was very ordinary with a front door and a rear window. The office is not big, two steps away from the door is the desk, two on the left and two on the left, and two filing cabinets behind the windows on the left and right.

Two people looked up behind the desk, and there were two empty desks. Lin Wei didn't know if there was no one there, or if she had something to go out. Lin Wei didn't pay much attention, and smiled at the two people inside: "Hello, my name is Lin Wei, and I'm a new member of the army. May I ask you to handle the household registration?" The two people inside looked at each other, because of a relatively high level of education, when I came to join the army, there happened to be a vacancy, so I was assigned to the Military Dependent Resettlement Office to do civilian work.

They eat and work in the family area, so they can always know immediately if there is any movement in the family area. Seeing Lin Wei's face, he could guess her identity, who her husband was, and when she came to join the army. Correspondingly, they also heard about what happened in the family area yesterday, and they knew that Lin Wei looked gentle, but she was actually not easy to mess with.

Thinking of this, the woman in a plaid shirt behind the desk on the right straightened her back and asked, "Have you brought all the documents?"

The information Lin Wei brought was prepared according to what Zong Shao said, and it should be complete, but he has never come to apply for a household registration, so Lin Wei is not so sure. After telling the brothers to play in the open space at the door and not to run around, they took He walked in with the materials and said, "I have brought some materials, please help me to see if they are enough."

Plaid Shirt hummed, and when he took the materials, he looked up and saw two children who looked almost identical standing by the door, biting their ears, showing surprise: "They two look alike?"

Lin Wei explained: "They are twins, so they look a little bit alike."

"Not all twins look alike." A middle-aged woman sits behind a desk, wearing a gray-blue navy summer uniform. The navy has equipped new military uniforms this year. The summer military uniforms for female soldiers are all white on top and blue on the bottom. She is wearing a six-five-style summer uniform for female soldiers, but the material looks bright. It should have been issued last year, and she hasn't worn it many times.

Lin Wei saw that her attitude was quite friendly, so she smiled and said, "It seems that there are identical eggs and fraternal eggs. Identical eggs look a little alike, but fraternal eggs are not so similar." The woman in military uniform was surprised: "Twins are still divided into these?"

Lin Wei Wei nodded: "It should be divided, the doctor said so." In fact, this is not what the doctor said, but written in the novel. While the two were chatting, Plaid Shirt had already read the materials, got up and went to the filing cabinet at the back, opened the cabinet door and found two forms, handed them to Lin Wei and said, "The materials are complete, you fill out these two forms." He handed Lin Wei another pen, pointed to the empty desk next to him and said, "Just sit here and fill it out."