Chapter 131-135

CHAPTER 131

After listening to Lin Wei's words, Mingming decided to bid farewell to his friends. He counted his toys, picked a few out of them, and decided to give them to his friends, hoping that they would think of him when they played with toys in the future.

The one who gave him a small stone was the wooden cart his parents bought for him, and it was also the biggest and best gift he had counted. Hearing what her brother muttered, Ruirui broke it down and said, "But isn't that iron car better?" Mingming said straightforwardly: "It's a gift from my parents, so I can't give it away!" It is his favorite and favorite gift, and he will be reluctant to give it to others. Ruirui said: "Okay."

"What gift are you going to give Little Stone?" "Do you want to give it?" Ruirui hasn't decided whether to give a gift, he thinks it's so childish. Mingming immediately said: "Of course! Little Shitou is your best friend besides my sister and me. We are leaving soon. Don't you plan to say goodbye to him? And I'm going to give you gifts, you How can I not give it to you!"

Brother strongly demanded, Ruirui had no choice but to change his mind: "Okay then, I'll think about what to give him." "Choose from your toys, and when he plays with the toys you have played with, he will think of You!" Said Mingming came up with an idea, he felt that he was really a genius for coming up with this idea!

Still because of her brother's strong request, Ruirui finally chose a puzzle from the toys for Little Rock. After choosing the presents, I took my younger siblings to bid farewell to my friends.

The adults in the old shígG Dujia area all know that the Zong family is going to move out, but not many children know about it, so when they go to give gifts and tell them that they are going to leave soon, they accept the gifts The children were all crying.

As the boss, of course he wanted to comfort them, so he said earnestly, "Although it will be difficult for us to see each other in the future, in life, we always have to experience parting. As long as we cherish the present, a good farewell is enough." Lin Wei said these things At that time, I was obviously confused by myself, but now I tell other five, six, seven or eight-year-old kids, they basically seem to understand it.

There are children who are stupid and think that the boss is very powerful and knows a lot. There are also children who only heard the words "very good to meet", and immediately cried even harder, making Mingming's head swell, and hurriedly said that even if it was difficult to meet, they could write to him when they missed him in the future, and in the future, their mother would also Will bring him back to see them.

Hearing this, some children stopped crying, and some children were as worried as Mingming: "But, what should I do if I don't know how to write?" Mingming told them the method he thought of: "So you should study hard. The better you are, the more characters you will know, just like my younger brother, he can write long and long compositions!"

Ruirui said: "It's not long, only a few hundred words." The children were in an uproar. not much! He looked at Ruirui with admiration in his eyes.

Mingming also admires his younger brother very much, but he can't write a composition with a few hundred words. At the end of each exam, if he doesn't ask for a word count, he can kill his old man if he looks at the picture and writes a composition.

But at this moment, Mingming suppressed his admiration in his heart. He is the boss, and he really wants to save face. Of course, he can't let his friends find that he is annoying to write letters, so he said without hesitation: "So, when you get to know each other With so many words, you can write me a long, long letter, and I will check it in the future, you guys have to work hard!"