Chapter 116-120

CHAPTER 116

Because Zong Ping said he wanted to see Ming Ming Ruirui, so Zong Shao went home first that day.

But when he got home, Zong Shao habitually looked for Lin Wei first, because he couldn't find anyone downstairs, so he turned back to the kitchen and asked, "Mom, where is Weiwei?" "Beibei just woke up, go upstairs to feed her." Don't you want to go to dinner with your dad? Why come back so soon?" Lin's mother thought that Zong Shao came back after eating.

Zong Shao explained: "He wants to see Mingming and Ruirui again, and I will come back to pick them up."

Lin's mother paused: "Do you want to take Mingming Ruirui?" See you later."

Lin's mother was very reluctant to let her grandson go to see Zong Ping, in fact, even Zong Shao was not happy in her heart. But just like what her daughter said, that bastard Zong Ping is not good at all, it is Zong Shao's father after all.

And hearing the meaning of Zong Shao's words, he probably doesn't plan to visit often in the future, so he nodded and said, "Then you go, remember to come back early." Zong Shao responded, and said, "I'll go upstairs to see Weiwei first. "

After speaking, he left the kitchen and strode upstairs. The door of the master bedroom was closed, but unlocked. Zong Shao went to the door and pushed the door directly to go in. He saw Lin Wei sitting on the bed with her back to the door of the master bedroom with the child in her arms. When she heard the sound, she leaned slightly, but He didn't look back, and he didn't speak.

With just one movement, Zong Shao sensed something was wrong, walked over and hugged her and asked, "Are you feeding the baby?" "Yeah." Lin Wei responded with a lukewarm attitude.

Zong Shao walked around behind the bed and saw her lowering her eyebrows, looking intently at the child in her arms, as if nothing happened. But if she's really okay, this will definitely look up and smile at her instead of focusing on the child.

Zong Shao sat over and asked in a low voice: "What's wrong? Who made you angry?" Lin Wei finally reacted, but she just raised her eyelids, gave him a cold look, then turned around with her buttocks moved, Turn your back on him again.

Zong Shao frowned, propped one hand on the bed, leaned over to look at her, put his arm around her shoulder, and asked, "Did I make you angry?" Lin Wei snorted coldly.

"I...why did you get angry?" Zong Shao asked, recalling what he had done in the past few days.

He was on duty last night and didn't go home. Lin Wei was still asleep when he left home yesterday morning, and there was no conversation between the two of them. They chatted for a long time the night before yesterday, but the atmosphere was very harmonious at that time. He should not have offended his wife. No matter how he thought about it, Zong Shao couldn't imagine why he made Lin Wei angry.

But after more than a year of getting along, he has come to a conclusion, no matter what the wife is angry about, it is always right for him to admit his mistake first, so he said: "I was wrong." Usually when the problem is not serious, as long as he admits his mistake, Lin Wei would ask "what's wrong with you", and then he would think of a way to say it. If it was right, her expression would not change much, but if it was wrong, she would say "what's wrong with you?" I don't even know, why come to admit my mistake?"

At such times, he would change the direction and continue to talk, to the right direction, or make her angry, and take the initiative to tell where he was wrong. Next, he only needs to review and admit his mistakes, and he can always coax Lin Wei well. As for when the problem was serious, Zong Shao had never encountered it before, so he was not sure about Lin Wei's reaction. But he knows now.