Chapter 101-105

CHAPTER 101

"In that dream, the world we lived in was a book, but we were not the protagonists, and I didn't even officially appear on the scene. My identity was just your wife who died young." What Lin Wei said, every word of Zong Shao He heard them all, and he knew what they meant, but when they were connected into one sentence, he didn't know what they meant.

"I was scared when I woke up, but I also comforted myself that it was just a dream, not real. But after going to the island, I got to know Luo Shuzhi and her niece named Luo Yun." "What does it have to do with them?" "Relationship?" Zong Shao asked.

"Of course it has something to do with it. The protagonist of the story is Luo Yun. She also has an aunt named Luo Shuzhi. Her husband is a soldier. He was stationed on Yazhou Island with the army. In her later years, Luo

Shuzhi's life was not very good. After her husband retired, all the relatives and friends who had posted in the past dispersed. The most important thing is that her son did not live up to the old shíg G Dujia. In the 1980s, people who went to sea around him gradually became ten thousand yuan households, and they also quit their jobs in government agencies and went to sea to do business. Not only did they lose their family fortune, they also owed money A pile of debts, never recovering from a setback.

For the sake of her son, Luo Shuzhi called Luo Yun and wanted her to arrange a job in the company that the male lead and Zong Shao partnered with. Luo Yun agreed and arranged for her to join the company.

After Luo Yun's cousin joined the company, he accidentally learned that Zong Shao had served as a soldier on Yazhou Island, and wanted to make friends with him, but hit a wall and was dismissed immediately.

Cousin Luo Yun was annoyed and came up to her. She couldn't get angry and quarreled with the male lead. The male lead said angrily, "Okay, for the immoral things your aunt did, no one would want her son to be pestered in front of her." Go."

Unwilling to reconcile, Luo Yun said, "That happened so many years ago." The male lead said, "I can't make it through so many years, not only him, but also in my heart!"

Because the original book was vague, Lin Wei did not understand the plot when she first came to the island, let alone why Zong Shao targeted Luo Shuzhi. But after experiencing hospital work being messed up and school work almost being messed up, she understood.

But these have nothing to do with the topic between them, Lin Wei didn't say much, just continued: "Before that dream, you never told me about Luo Shuzhi and Luo Yun, and I don't know them, but through the book of that dream , I not only know each other, but also know a lot about them, and these things are similar to what I learned after I went to the island."

Zong Shao asked: "So you believe that the dream is real, we live in a book." "You don't believe me?" Lin Wei raised her eyes and asked. "No..."

But he was interrupted by Lin Wei before he finished speaking: "What I said was true. After confirming that the dream was true, I also mentioned in the book what might happen to us on the island. I wrote it down..."

Lin Wei got off the bed as she spoke, pulled on her slippers and went to the closet, took out the notebook that was pressed under it, and turned to the page where she was thinking about it. But when she saw the words on it, she was stunned.

At that time, when she was thinking about her thoughts, she wrote all the details mentioned in the original book when she was there. The content seems to be a lot, but in fact most of them are things before joining the army. What happened after joining the army is only Six or seven pieces.

And some of these six or seven things have already happened, such as when they first came to the island, the whole family went to the movies together, or for example, she gave two children enlightenment and took classes for more than a year. Some things have changed. For example, she brought her parents over for the Chinese New Year last year, and six people spent the New Year together. The original book clearly mentioned the Chinese New Year last year, and revealed in words that the four of them spent it together, and It was the only New Year they spent together. It was also this sentence that made Lin Wei confirm that she died in the second year of going to the island.