Chapter 66-70

CHAPTER 66

A few minutes before the end of the morning reading, Lin Wei went to the class to make a round.

Teacher Li came out of the next class and was about to enter the second class. When she saw Lin Wei came back, she paused and waved to her. Lin Wei raised her hand and looked at her watch. There were still three minutes before get out of class was over, so she told the class monitor and asked them to finish class by themselves. Walking out of the classroom , Teacher Li asked, "How is it?

"In class, I hurt my hand by pulling weeds." Teacher Li breathed a sigh of relief, but after thinking about it, she felt that something was wrong: "Then how did Gao Xiulian say you hit her?" "It's hard to explain." Lin Wei said helplessly. Teacher Li remembered the past grievances between the two, and asked in a low voice: "Did she do it on purpose? Why did she do it?"

"From what she said, I think she wanted to disturb my work and get me kicked out of school," Lin Wei She sighed and said, "But she insisted that Zhao Mei lied, she was cheated by her daughter." Teacher Li couldn't believe it: "That's her own daughter!"

Lin Wei remained silent and didn't speak. Not everyone in this world deserves to be parents, Gao Xiulian is like this, old lady Qi is like this, and Chen Bamei's parents are far away. Teacher Li thought again: "Why did she want to mess with your job? She sued behind her back, and it wasn't enough to mess with your job in the hospital pharmacy. Now she is going to mess with your job. Is she following you? No, ah, She was wrong about the previous incident, and you didn't even remember hating her, so why does she hate you so much?"

Lin Wei speculated, "Maybe... it's because of the grudges, so I don't see me living well." "This person... is too scary." Teacher Li murmured, "It's because she's still a military wife, I really don't know What kind of vision does deputy head Zhao have, looking for such a person... how to deal with this matter?"

"That's it."

"What is it like?"

"She apologized, and then forget it."

"That's it?" "What can I do ? The principal originally wanted to report to the army and ask them to send someone to investigate thoroughly, but do you know what Gao Xiulian said?" Lin Wei asked.

"What did she say?"

"She said that Zhao Mei was a liar by nature and lied to her that I had injured her hand. She was deceived, so she came to the school to seek justice. She also asked the principal not to report it, saying that although Zhao Mei Misbehavior, but she is a child after all, and the army will send someone down to investigate, and her life will be ruined." Lin Wei said in a dejected manner.

Teacher Li understood the meaning and asked, "Is she threatening you with Zhao Mei ?" It's her own mother, she said that Zhao Mei's behavior is bad, how many people can not believe it?" Lin Wei asked, there is no camera recorder these days, what's going on, it all depends on one mouth, Zhao Mei is a child, how can you tell black and white? Comparable to Gao Xiulian. What's more, Zhao Mei will have to make a living under Gao Xiulian's hands in the future, so she can't really offend people to death. Teacher Li was speechless: "What kind of mother is she?"

Back in the office, Huang Aiyun also asked about Lin Wei's situation. The other teachers in the office were also there, and asked what was wrong. Lin Wei told them again what she had said to Teacher Li, almost as much as ShiígG Dugaduo.

Huang Aiyun was irritable, and couldn't help it after hearing this: "Is this Gao Xiulian sick?" Zhao Yanhua wondered, "What do you think she's trying to do?"

It is said that the work in the hospital pharmacy was assigned to Lin Wei. Is there any hindrance to her? But she just wants to make a fuss, and it's not enough to make a fuss once, and she has to make a second fuss." Zhao Yanhua sighed: "They're all military wives, why bother?G"

The Daily Life of 70 Couples Raising a Babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें