Chapter 41-45

CHAPTER 41

As it turns out, some people really can't expect too much from her. Lin Wei had just prayed that Gao Xiulian's job would last for a long time, when she heard about her complaint from Zhao Li. Here's the thing.

Although the work in the state-run hotel is very tiring, after Gao Xiulian went to work, as Lin Wei thought, she lost her private life. But Gao Xiulian is quite satisfied with this job, the reason is very simple, this job is decent enough.

In her hometown, if you want to enter a state-run restaurant, you must have at least a junior high school education. Although this is an army, and when the units around the base recruit workers, they will lower the requirements for military wives, but no matter what, this job is much better than raising chickens and killing fish.

And because of her personality, Gao Xiulian's popularity has not been very good since she joined the army. In the past few months, her reputation has been particularly bad. Many people don't want to talk to her when she goes out. But after entering the state-run restaurant, the situation is different. Gao Xiulian can obviously feel that her popularity is getting better.

As for the reason, it is also very simple. Although the rice in the big pot is weighed by the catty and the two places, but the manual scale, more or less, is all at the thought of the person cooking at the window.

And those who come to eat in state-run restaurants, who doesn't want more food at the window? Even if there are people who don't want to take advantage, they certainly don't want to suffer.

That being the case, even if they don't want to have a good relationship with the window staff, at least they won't take the initiative to offend them.

So when Gao Xiulian went out during this time, everyone she met greeted her with a smile, or at least spoke politely. This is the treatment she has never received since she joined the army. Moreover, every time Gao Xiulian went to work, she had to cross the path between her own house and her clan's house.

Whenever at this time, Gao Xiulian would think of Lin Wei, the job she was disturbed by herself, and that she was still unemployed, so what if she had a high education and culture? Haven't you been overwhelmed by yourself in every aspect from life to work?

It can be said that after entering the state-run hotel, Gao Xiulian felt that she did not come to the army for nothing. It's just that there are some people who are easy to drift away when they have some power in their hands. Gao Xiulian is a typical example.

Half a month before entering the supply and marketing cooperative, Gao Xiulian still wanted to do the job well, and try to be fair when cooking, no more and no less. But as time went by and saw more smiling faces, Gao Xiulian's thoughts changed. When she sees those who have a good relationship with her, she will feel that they have such a good relationship, and she must make it easier for others, so she will order more meals for them.

When she sees those who have a bad relationship with her, she will think that you offended me so much last time, and you still have the face to make me eat? With a flick of the rice spoon, the food that was beaten was short of catties.

At the beginning, Gao Xiulian didn't dare to make it too obvious, at least it was just a little bit. But after a few times, no one troubled her, and she became more courageous, and the portion of the rice became less and less. Gao Xiulian was complained this time because of the fact that she was short of food.

"At the beginning, Xiao Jiang didn't realize the portion size of her meals. The military wife who was at the same table with her saw it and asked her why she ate so little, and she replied 'a lot, two dishes, two taels of rice'. But the other party As soon as she heard it, she pushed the lunch box in front of her, saying that she also has two dishes, two taels of rice," Zhao Li paused at this point, and asked, "And guess what?" Lin Wei joined in and asked, "What's the matter?"