Chapter 76-80

CHAPTER 76

When we arrived at the school on Monday, Lin Wei and Teacher Li began to register the scores. After registering the scores, we had to calculate the individual rankings of the students and the average scores of each subject.

In the three Chinese classes, the highest score was Zhao Mei. She scored 95 points in the test, 2 points were deducted for dictation of ancient poems, 2 points were deducted for reading comprehension, and 1 point was deducted for reading composition.

In fact, it is not difficult to read pictures and write essays in the second grade, and the word count requirement is not high. It is almost enough to describe the content on the picture, but the marking teacher is always used to deducting points here. Lin Wei looked at it, and in the entire second grade, she didn't get full marks in reading pictures and writing essays.

In addition to Zhao Mei and Lin Wei's two classes, there are still nine people who have passed the test with a score of 90 or more. Among them, there are more than six in the second class, and four in the first class.

Don't think that the number is small. You should know that in the final exam last year, grades 1, 2, and 3, there were only a handful of students who scored above 90, and scores above 80 were considered high scores. The number of students scoring between 60 and 70 was the majority.

In this way, the average score of the primary school in the military area also crushed Yaxian Primary School. In Yaxian Primary School, not many students can get 70 points, and most of the students are below the passing line. For example, in the third class next door, only one student scored 90 points this time. There are not many students in the 80s to 90s range.

In the two classes that Lin Wei led, some failed, but they could be counted in one slap, and even if they failed, the score was not far from sixty. Therefore, in the final test of the average score, the average score of the two classes that Lin Wei led, the one that did not fare well in the test, was ten points higher than that of the third class.

In the past, no teacher cared about the average score. Firstly, the school did not distinguish between key classes and ordinary classes. Even if the scores were high or low, the difference was only a few points; secondly, there was only one main subject teacher in the same grade. It doesn't matter, the teaching level cannot be tested.

But this time is different, because Mrs. Chen was hospitalized with a fracture, and now there are two Chinese teachers in the second grade. Well, the average score is far ahead. Although the Chinese teacher of the third class didn't pay much attention to the second grade because she was leading the fourth grade, but Lin Wei is a new teacher. Strictly speaking, she has only been teaching for more than a month. The gap is a bit big.

As soon as the ranking came out, there was a lot of discussion in several offices. Some said that Lin Wei was good at teaching, some said that an exam was nothing, and some suspected that Lin Wei had passed the questions, but as soon as these words came out, they were refuted by other teachers.

The mid-term exams were all in the wrong grades, from setting the questions, to proctoring, to grading the test papers. Lin Wei didn't know what was in the exam until she was ranked. How did she get through the questions?

Especially the first grade Chinese teacher was very dissatisfied with the teacher who said this. In her opinion, this was not only questioning Lin Wei's character, but also her moral level.

She was the one who produced the second-grade test papers, and Feng Ying went to the Education Bureau to copy them in person. Until the exam, only she and Feng Ying knew what the exam was about. To say that Lin Wei has revealed the question is not to suspect that she told Lin Wei the question in advance?