Chapter 106-110

CHAPTER 106

After six and a half hours, at five o'clock in the morning, Lin Wei gave birth to a daughter. Although the delivery process was smooth, Lin Wei didn't sleep much that night. Coupled with the physical exertion, she was exhausted after the birth of the baby. She barely managed to look at the glowing red baby in Zong Shao's arms. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

It was twelve o'clock in the noon when she woke up again. Lin Wei was so hungry that her hands and feet were weak, and with the pain in her lower part, she was able to move her head.

However, there were too many people in the ward, and when she moved, she sat on the bed next to her, and Ming Ming, who was talking with her younger brother, found out, jumped off the bed and lay down beside Lin Wei, shouting, "Mom, are you awake?" With Ming Ming's voice, Everyone else gathered around, and Mother Lin quickly asked, "How is it? Are you in pain? Are you thirsty? Are you hungry?"

"You have so many questions, which one should I answer?" Lin Wei smiled helplessly. Mother Lin heard that although her voice was weak, she could still joke, she felt relieved, took a pillow from the bed next to her, raised Lin Wei's head and raised it up and asked, "Would you like some water?" "Yes."

Listen Lin Wei responded, and Lin's mother picked up the kettle and poured half a glass of water, then poured a little cold water into it, felt that the temperature of the glass wall was not so high, and then sent it to the daughter's mouth.

Although the pillow was raised a little higher, the height was limited. Mother Lin fed her little by little for fear of choking her daughter. Lin Wei took small sips of water, and when she drank half of it, she shook her head and said, "I can't drink any more, where is Zong Shao?"

Mother Lin put down the water glass, took a handkerchief to wipe Lin Wei's mouth, and said, " He went back to get you lunch, it's been a while, he should be back soon." "Father asked Aunt Zhang to cook fish soup for you." Mingming said immediately.

Lin Wei turned her head and smiled: "You know?" "Yes, I heard what Dad told Aunt Zhang when he went back to pick us up in the morning. Dad also said that Mom, you just gave birth and you can't eat hard food. Let Zhang Auntie cooked the porridge." When he talked about the fish soup, he was obviously very excited, but he couldn't help but start to sympathize with his mother later, "It's all stuff that I can't eat."

Lin's mother said, "Now I know that my mother gave birth. How hard have you guys worked?" Mingming asked suspiciously: "Can't mom eat when my brother and I are born?"

Although Mingming knew that his mother and his brother were born by his mother before, he had no idea how to give birth to him, until this year. He gradually understood that this is a long process after watching his mother go from being pregnant to giving birth. Of course, there were many things he didn't understand, which is why he asked this question.

"Of course, mothers who have just given birth can only eat liquid food, and this time your mother didn't suffer much when she gave birth to a younger sister. When she gave birth to you and Ruirui, she was in pain for eleven or twelve hours."

In fact, Lin Wei and Mingming Ruirui were considered smooth, most of the first births took more than ten hours or even a day or two from the start to the birth of the child. But compared to this one, when Lin Wei gave birth to Ming Rurui, it took longer and he suffered more.

When Lin Wei was about to give birth, Mingming Rurui would come and go back in the morning and back in the afternoon, and Lin's mother or Zhang Lan would take her to bed. Lin Wei started last night, only Zong Shao was by his side, and he picked up Lin's mother and two children in the morning.