Chapter 136-140

CHAPTER 136

Many things happened in 1981. In the family, Lin Wei's career took off, Ruirui entered high school, and the family paid off their debts.

At the national level, family planning was designated as a basic national policy in the second half of this year, and there were more family planning offices in each street, which organized relevant lectures every now and then, and took turns to persuade married and educated military wives to go to Shanghuan. During the Chinese New Year, both Lin Wei and Zong Shao rested at home, and the people from the family planning office came to the door.

The person who came was also a military wife, surnamed Zhang, who was assigned to work in the street after joining the army. She was just transferred to the family planning office at the end of the year. This is also true.

When the Family Planning Office was first organized, it was fine. The main job content was to publicize the benefits of fewer and better births, regularly arrange lectures, and take care of the distribution of condoms by the way.

But as time went by, the methods of the family planning office became more and more severe. At the end of the year, someone in the street had an unexpected pregnancy. The husband and wife's work was not affected, and the woman was forced to have an abortion.

Although the policy was issued first, and the unplanned pregnancy was later, the women in the same street couldn't help feeling the same and feeling cold when they heard about it. For a while, the Family Planning Office became a place where everyone shouted and beat them.

Ordinary people are afraid of public officials and dare not speak out when they are angry, but military wives are not so afraid. They are soft-tempered and send people away with sarcasm. Where to go. Those people from the family planning office were aggressive outside, but they didn't dare to be so arrogant when they entered the military family courtyard, and they didn't dare to make trouble after being shut down. They had to find other ways to complete the work, so Director Zhang was transferred to the family planning office.

When she first heard the news of her transfer, Mrs. Zhang was also very depressed. She did a good job in her original department, and she worked leisurely and was respected. In the end, she was given such an offending job, and she was so angry that she didn't eat much food that day.

But the job transfer has been transferred. Judging by the attitude of the leader, it is definitely impossible to transfer back. At most, I will use this to negotiate conditions with the leader, asking not to get involved in the offending work of pulling people to abort. Military wives do ideological work, otherwise her work would not be possible.

The Family Planning Office transferred her there mainly because they wanted her to do the ideological work of the military wives. As for the abortion, those outside the family hospital would be handled by others, and those inside the family hospital would not dare to let her be beaten. At most, they would report it to the army to resolve it , and readily agreed. Although the Family Planning Office is distasteful, other departments of the Sub-district Office have a good reputation. Director Zhang has worked in the Sub-district Office for several years, and has a warm and kind personality.

The military wives can shut the door to other people in the Family Planning Office, but they are not good at shutting people out when they face an acquaintance like Officer Zhang. Lin Wei was the same, although she knew why Director Zhang came, she still invited him in.

After entering the door, Director Zhang smiled and said, "Your house is really clean." "It's all thanks to Aunt Wang." Lin Wei didn't take the credit for herself. Officer Zhang knew that Aunt Wang was the nanny hired by their family, so he asked with a smile, "Is Aunt Wang here?"