Chapter 71-75

CHAPTER 71

As for bringing your own food for dinner, everyone discussed bringing home special dishes, but Lin Wei's cooking skills are good, so I really don't think there are any special dishes in my hometown. not come out.

After much deliberation, Lin Wei decided that the mushrooms sent from home would come in handy, and cooked a pot of chicken soup with the half chicken he bought, so as to barely have a relationship with his hometown. She didn't do anything about the rest, and discussed with everyone to cook a home-cooked dish, anyway, as long as it didn't conflict with the dishes.

Although the chickens bought back have been slaughtered, depilated and gutted, but the staff of the vegetable market have to kill so many chickens every day, and not all of them are handled very cleanly, so they have to scald them with hot water after buying them. Once again, pull out the fine fluff on the chicken skin.

In addition, the chicken soup takes time to cook slowly, so Lin Wei started to work after returning from the vegetable market that day.

After handling the hen, blanch it in pieces, and put it into the casserole together with the washed mushrooms, Lin Wei went out with the casserole. Although they prepared their own dishes, they didn't go to the point of serving them directly at home. They only needed to bring the prepared ingredients and cook them at Zhao Li's house.

The courtyard of Zhao Li's new home is smaller than the previous one, but there are only two households living in it, so the house is more spacious, with three bedrooms and two living rooms, and a kitchen and bathroom.

However, the former resident of Zhao Li's house, Vice Head Cao's family had many children. After moving in, they moved out from the living room to a room of four.

Therefore, the living room and dining room of their house are merged together. The wooden sofa is placed against the partition wall. There is a coffee table in front of the sofa and a drawer next to it. The drawer is the dining table, and the dining table is two steps away from the window next to the door. There are no more drawers near the door, so the cabinet that Zhao Li brought from home was put in the corner.

Although the living and dining room is narrow, there is a sense of crampedness when entering the door, but few people care about this these days. The military wife from the countryside may be okay, and the house built by the family, no matter how good it is, is always spacious.

But those who come from the city to accompany the army like Zhao Li, unless they are from a particularly good family, they are basically squeezed in.

When Zhao Li was a child, her family lived in a relatively loose environment. Her parents were both state-owned factory workers. In the 1950s, the family was divided into two rooms. The front and back were transparent, and each room was 20 to 30 square meters. small.

After the house came down, her parents divided the two rooms into four. There are five children, boys live with boys, and girls live with girls. But it's okay. When her sister got married and lived in her husband's house, she lived more comfortably.

But such a comfortable life did not last long. As the two elder brothers grew up, the problem of insufficient housing gradually became prominent.

When the eldest brother got married, she was just squeezed into her parents' room to build a small bed. When the second brother got married, on the one hand was the daughter who was already working, and on the other was the son who was still studying. After receiving the certificate, I consciously packed my luggage and moved into the staff dormitory of the unit.

This stay lasted for three years, until I married Lao Zhang. But the living conditions did not improve much after getting married, and the old Zhang's house was not comfortable. Before joining the army, Zhao Li had been squeezed in a separate room with her three children.