Chapter 51-55

CHAPTER 51

When seeing Yang Yi at Lin Wei's house, Liu Dan was startled. Although she lives next door to Yang Yi, she has to go to work every day, cook when she gets home, bathe and wash the children, and it's midnight every day after she's done.

So although she and Yang Yi can meet each other every day, except for weekends, there is really not much time to talk together. Yang Yi is also a person who doesn't like to complain. She will tell Lin Wei that it's because she is holding back. After that, there will be the first time, and there will be the second time, but this is only when facing Lin Wei. In front of other people, she is still used to maintaining superficial peace, no matter how sad she is, she will squeeze a smile on her face.

Looking at it, Liu Dan thought she hadn't had a good night's rest, and when she went out this morning, she told her to go to bed early at night and avoid staying up late. But when Lin Wei went to find Liu Dan just now, she was sitting alone in the Lin family's yard, thinking about those things uncontrollably, the more she thought about it, the more uncomfortable she felt, and her eyes turned red.

When Zong Shao was bathing the two children, he heard Liu Dan crying when he came out to drink water, but he is a big man, so it is not easy to coax them, otherwise people will think he made people cry when they saw him.

And the two children are taking a bath, so it's not easy to call them out, so just ignore them. So when Liu Dan walked into the courtyard of Lin Wei's house, what he saw was Yang Yi's eyes were red and swollen, and his eyes were black and blue. He immediately thought of what happened just now, and asked Lin Wei in a low voice: "Xiao Yang told you that her mother-in-law about it?"

Lin Wei nodded, "I said so." Liu Dan asked speculatively, "Then you called me here to persuade Xiao Yang?" Lin Wei didn't hide it, and said, "No, she wants to ask you for help. Find out if Qi Tao knows about these things."

Liu Dan is a smart person. Hearing Lin Wei's words, he knew that what Yang Yi's mother-in-law did behind her back must be much more than what he saw. And these things have affected Yang Yi and his wife, or her unilateral relationship with Qi Tao.

At this moment, Liu Dan began to doubt his previous thoughts. That's Qi Tao's own mother. Doesn't Qi Tao really know that she teases her daughter-in-law so much behind her back? If he knew but pretended not to know, then what kind of life did Yang Yi live these years?

Just thinking about it, Liu Dan felt chills on his back, and immediately asked: "What should I do?" "I'll talk about it later." Lin Wei said, walked in front of Yang Yi, took out a handkerchief from her pocket and handed it to her. "Wipe your tears."

Yang Yi thanked her, wiped away her tears and said, "I'll show you a joke." "We're all friends, why are you talking about this?" Liu Dan said angrily, remembering that when she saw Yang Yi in the morning, she acted as if nothing had happened. , couldn't help but said, "You are really, you usually talk and do things so neatly, why did you coddle in front of that old hag?"

Yang Yi looked at Lin Wei when she heard the words, Lin Wei coughed lightly and said, "There are so many people with mixed eyes. Be careful what you say."

Liu Dan just wanted to say that there is no one, but when he looked up and saw the empty courtyard of the Zhao family next door, thinking of Gao Xiulian disturbing Huang Linwei's work, he swallowed back the words that came to his lips. While Yang Yi adjusted her mood, Zong Shao dressed the two children.

After taking a bath, Mingming was full of blood and came out bouncing out with his shoes on. He saw the three of them stop and shouted, "Hello, Aunt Yang and Aunt Liu. Mom, can I go and play with Xiaoshitou?" Lin Wei Said: "Yes, but don't get your clothes dirty."