Chapter 96-100

CHAPTER 96

Lin Wei complained and complained, but she carefully prepared a birthday present for Zong Shao. As for the birthday party, it was not as lively as the children's. When they asked the children who they wanted to invite, they could still name the little stone. Zong Shao was even more unique, and couldn't even name a name.

Well, in fact, he is not that miserable, mainly because he is older, not as lively as a child, and he is not a full-year-old, too lazy to make a fuss, he just wants to have a meal with his family. He is an adult, so Lin Wei naturally let him do whatever he wanted on his birthday, so he focused on presents.

In terms of presents, Zong Shao was much more picky than the two children. Lin Wei told the children what they wanted, and they thought about it seriously. Later, they took them to the supply and marketing agency to pick out gifts, and they didn't show any pretense. They picked out the gifts generously. Except that the gifts they picked were too expensive, they didn't make Lin Wei worry at all.

Zong Shao was much more annoying. When he gave Ming Ruirui a gift, he also said that the gift should be given to what they like, and suggested that they should choose it themselves. When it was his turn to prepare a gift for him, he changed his tone and said that the gift should have a sense of mystery so that there will be surprises.

After hearing this, Lin Wei said, "Then what if you don't like the gift I prepared?" Zong Shao said generously, "No matter what kind of gift, as long as it is carefully prepared by you, I will like it."

Lin Wei: "..." I let you finish talking about the irony. Worrying alone is better than worrying about others, Lin Wei decided to drag the two children into the water, called them to her side and said, "Dad's birthday is next month on the 13th, have you decided what gift to give him?" Shocked: "Are we still going to give Dad a present?"

Lin Wei was even more shocked: "Father and mother prepared such a great gift for you together. Don't you express it when it's father's birthday? Not only on father's birthday, but also on mother's birthday, I am looking forward to receiving your gifts too." Coincidentally, the birthdays of their family all fall into these two months.

"But, we don't have any money." Mingming said pitifully. Lin Wei said: "It doesn't matter, the gift doesn't have to be expensive, it depends on your intentions, as long as it is carefully prepared by you, mom and dad will be happy even if it doesn't cost money." Obviously being persuaded, she wrinkled her face and said: "Well, that's fine "

Ruirui thought a little bit more, and asked: "Did Mom and Dad celebrate their birthdays together?" Lin Wei stretched out her finger, shook her hand and said, "Dad's birthday is in mid-May, and Mom's birthday is in early June, so we won't be together. Okay."

"Then can my brother and I prepare presents for Mom and Dad?" Ruirui asked again. Lin Wei looked at the two children in front of her sadly: "Mom and Dad have worked so hard to bring you up, but I just hope to get a gift from each of you for my birthday, so you don't want to, do you want to be lazy?" They all have a mature side beyond their peers, but after all, they are young, and they are still easy to fool occasionally.

Just like now, when the two of them were asked by Lin Wei, their faces became ashamed, and Ming Ming patted his chest first and said, "Don't worry, Mom, I will definitely prepare special, special, and special gifts for you and Dad!" Brother said, Ruirui also hurriedly followed: "Me too." Lin Wei smiled slightly: "Then Mom and Dad are waiting for the gift you prepared!" What about mom and dad?

Because Dad's birthday is ahead, the first thing the two children worry about is the birthday present for Dad. The two children thought hard for several days, but they still didn't think of what to give, so they made the same choice as Lin Wei and ran to ask Zong Shao.