Chapter 26-30

CHAPTER 26

After using the new bench, Lin Wei began to assign homework to the children. She doesn't assign much homework, just write the finals and numbers taught in class on one side, mainly to deepen the memory.

After the homework was assigned, neither Ruirui nor Shitou had any special reaction. Both of them could sit down, and writing was not difficult for them. But obviously the reaction was big, he felt that listening to the class was very hard, but now he still has to write! Immediately discussed with Lin Wei: "Mom, can I not write?"

Lin Wei did not immediately refuse: "Give me a reason, I will think about it." Before Ming Ming could speak, she said with a serious expression, "No Lie, lie, double the homework, write four-sided characters!"

Mingming immediately closed his open mouth, and after a while he muttered: "Others only need to write when they are six years old, and I am only three years old this year."

Lin Wei interfaced: "Yes, other people can only read at the age of six, but you can at the age of three, how lucky you are." Ming Ming asked with a wrinkled face, "Can I not be so lucky?"

"No." Lin Wei said with a smile. Mingming sighed heavily, turned his head to look at the sky outside, really wanted to go out and play!

Seeing through Mingming's intentions, Lin Wei continued: "I don't have much homework left for you, if it is fast, you can finish it in class, and you can still go out to play after class, but if you do it slowly, it doesn't matter if you can go out in the afternoon." It must be."

Mingming continued to sigh: "Understood..." Obviously he didn't listen much. This is indeed the case. In the end, both Ruirui and Xiaoshitou handed in their homework before get out of class was over, because they hadn't written much before, and the handwriting handed in by the two children was very ordinary, and they could recognize the level.

But it was only the first day, and Lin Wei didn't demand much from them, so she let them go out to play when she saw that the writing was correct. As for Mingming, he was detained for the first time in his life.

When Lin Wei announced Mingming's detention, the little guy didn't feel anything, but when he saw his brother and his good friend going out to play holding hands, the little guy burst into tears of envy. Seeing Ming Ming stretching his neck and looking out for a while, Lin Wei asked, "Want to go out to play?"

The little guy turned his head back, and said with red eyes, "Yes!" Lin Wei pointed to the notebook in front of him: " There is only one side left, and you can go to them and finish it after you finish writing it." Of course he knew, but: "There are so many words on one side."

"Why is there so many words on one side? Haven't you finished writing one side?" "But I wrote it. It's been a long time." The little guy said pitifully with tears in his eyes. But Lin Wei did not soften her heart in the slightest, and said: "The reason for writing for so long is because you are not concentrating. Yes, did you go out to play?"

Mingming lowered his head and said: "...No."

"Yeah, because you didn't pay attention and failed to complete your homework, so you stayed." Lin Wei pointed outside and said, "Look at Ruirui and Little Stone again. They wrote with their heart, so they handed in their homework before the end of class, and now they can play freely. Are you envious?" Mingming felt that his heart was going to be broken, and said with a mournful face :"envious."

"Since you are envious, then write well. You can write with your heart now. If you are quick, you can go out and play with them for a while. On the contrary, if you don't pay attention, you have to write here until you go to bed at night. No, if you Slow down, maybe I have to write until tomorrow morning, when Ruirui and I have gone to bed, we won't wait for you."