Chapter 86-90

CHAPTER 86

Really. Looking at Zong Shao, Lin Wei thought, he really remembered. Lin Wei raised the corners of her lips, but asked, "Where did I meet? Why don't I remember?"

"You really don't remember?" Zong Shao looked at the girl in his arms and asked in a low voice.

Lin Wei nodded without changing her expression, and saw that his eyes darkened, and continued to ask with a smile: "Why have you never said it? And after so many years, you still remember it so clearly, did you miss me a long time ago... ..."

Before she finished speaking, Zong Shao bit her lip, gently and itchy. Lin Wei opened her eyes wide, looked at the face that was close at hand, and opened her lips slightly, but it just gave him an opportunity to attack and quickly entered her mouth.

The positions of the two changed again. Just now Lin Wei was leaning on the bed with her left elbow, actively looking up at Zong Shao, but now she is passively sticking to him, only her waist still has some strength left. But this amount of strength is incomparable to Zong Shao, so she can't break free at all, and can only let Zong Shao do whatever he wants.

When his hands reached into her clothes and climbed up her slender waist bit by bit, Lin Wei even softened her waist, but she was still rational. She reluctantly raised her hand across her brother and stared at her Him: "The children are all here!"

"Slow down your voice."

Zong Shao's voice was low, and the hand on her back continued. The skin of his palms was rough, the joints were calloused, and when he touched the smooth skin of her back, it would always bring tremors. Lin Wei's breathing gradually became short of breath, and nervous sweat slowly fell from her forehead, lest he would go any further.

He did take a step forward, hooked his fingers down the edge of her pajama pants, and kissed her lips again. Her mouth was blocked, and Lin Wei couldn't open her mouth, but she had a pair of eyes that could speak. At this time, there were three words written in those slightly wide eyes: You are crazy!

Zong Shao laughed lowly, reached out and stroked her sweaty hair and said, "Don't worry, I won't move you."

After speaking, he lowered his head, adjusted his posture and buried his head between her neck, breathing slowly and calmly. Lin Wei leaned against the head of the bed, feeling the heat of his breath brushing against the side of his neck, and wanted to reach out and touch it. But she didn't dare to move, and she didn't dare to ask him to change his position, for fear that the emotion he had finally calmed down would rise again, so he really didn't need to sleep tonight.

Lin Wei raised her head, looked at the snow-white ceiling, while enduring the itching, she also let herself go. When she first joined the army, every time she thought of Zong Shao guarding her for her whole life in the novel, she felt unreal.

She felt that although they voluntarily became husband and wife, blind dates are just like this, they look at the conditions based on their body and appearance, but they don't think much about their relationship. As many people have said, feelings come after a long time together.

But they are different from many young couples. They have been married for four years and have been separated in two places. They have no time to cultivate their relationship. Even with the passage of time, the throbbing that made people blush and heartbeat during the blind date gradually faded away. Zong Shao was once a familiar and strange symbol called her husband in her heart.

She didn't feel how much she loved Zong Shao, and she couldn't believe that he would love her like in the novel. Even if she later believed in the original book and believed that Zong Shao loved her, it was all based on the result. She doesn't know why he loves her or what happened in this year. But now, Lin Wei gradually understood.