Chapter 46-50

CHAPTER 46

After sending Lin Wei out, Chen Wenfang turned back home, and Feng Ying asked, "What's going on?"

Chen Wenfang sighed, sat next to Feng Ying and said, "Didn't Xiao Hu from our hospital pharmacy change jobs with her husband in June? Did you go back? At that time, there was a shortage of people in the pharmacy, so I went to the military resettlement office to ask, Xiao Wu said that there were no qualified ones, and Xiao He raised his mouth next to him, saying that there was a new army wife who came to apply for a household registration, maybe they were eligible, let me go The next door asked, the matter is urgent, so I went to ask."

"Xinjun's wife is Lin Wei?" Feng Ying is a smart person, and she understood immediately, but she thought about it and wondered, "Then why doesn't she have a job now? Does she have enough qualifications?"

"Her qualifications are enough, and I talked with her at the time, but a military wife went to the Military Dependent Resettlement Office to file a complaint, saying that her job was settled before her household registration was obtained, which did not comply with the procedures."

Chen Wenfang's tone Said lightly, "Director Luo from the Military Dependent Resettlement Office came to me the next day and told me that the process was wrong and asked me to replace him."

Feng Ying frowned slightly. She had never heard of the Military Dependent Resettlement Office's procedures, but after all It's not from the same unit, she didn't say much about it,

Ahe just said : "The matter is in a hurry, the process is wrong, can't it just be made up later?" She couldn't do a good job. When I was angry, I said I would call the county magistrate Gao and ask them to arrange someone to come to work. Director Luo had no choice but to arrange for Comrade Deng Xiangyun to join the job."

Zhou Jianhai reported to the army at the time There was a lot of trouble, so Feng Ying had also heard about the grievances between them, and felt that something was wrong when she heard this, and asked: "Luo Shuzhi doesn't like Lin Wei?"

Chen Wenfang didn't mean to hide it for Luo Shuzhi, and said: "It's not that she doesn't like Lin Wei, but she doesn't like Lin Wei's husband, Zong Shao, and Luo Shuzhi has a niece, you know?"

Feng Ying recalled and asked, "The girl who used to work in the health center?" Before the establishment of the military hospital, there was a health center outside the base, with two or three doctors and nurses who could count on one hand. Of course Feng Ying knew Luo Yun.

Chen Wenfang nodded: "That's right, it's her. At the beginning, Luo Shuzhi wanted to match her niece and Zong Shao, but was rejected." She still saved face for Luo Yun, and didn't mention that Luo Shuzhi wanted to match them because she liked Zong Shao thing.

Feng Ying frowned: "Are you sure it's her selfishness?" Chen Wenfang said: "If you want to ask that, I'm not sure. After all, it really doesn't conform to their previous procedures."

That said, but Luo Shuzhi was basically certain in her heart, otherwise, with Luo Shuzhi's character, how could it be possible to arrange for Deng Xiangyun to work in the hospital. It's just that she has a personal relationship with Feng Ying, so she has to be cautious in this regard, and she can't tell the truth.

How could Feng Ying not understand her, just listening to the voice, she knew that she must think so, but she was not a partial listener, and she was not in a hurry to condemn Luo Shuzhi, but said in a low voice: "Tomorrow I will go to the military to resettle Let's talk to them about arranging Comrade Lin Wei's trial class."

As soon as Lin Wei got home, she heard Zong Shao ask, "What did Director Chen ask you to come over for?" Lin Wei poured a glass of water and looked up. She took a big gulp, she was a little nervous at Chen Wenfang's house just now, she didn't dare to take a few more sips of water, she was a little thirsty.