Chapter 61-65

CHAPTER 61

Ever since she learned that Lin Wei had become a substitute teacher in a primary school in the military region, Gao Xiulian couldn't eat or sleep well, and she was always suffocating.

In fact, it wasn't the first time she felt this way. In the past two years, whenever she saw those who joined the army later than her, but skipped her into a good unit because of her high education level, she always felt depressed and unwilling.

But at that time, no matter how unwilling she was, she just thought about it in her heart and never thought about what to do. Until June this year.

Because the first day Lin Wei went to the island, the two had a quarrel, so when Gao Xiulian found out that her household registration had not yet been completed, she booked a job in the hospital pharmacy and couldn't bear it any longer. Yellow her job.

If the matter ended here, Gao Xiulian might not bear such a grudge against Lin Wei, after all, she had won.

But Zong Shao told Zong Shao about this, which caused a big quarrel between their husband and wife, Gao Xiulian was also slapped, and became a laughing stock in the family area.

So in Gao Xiulian's case, things were completely difficult, and she began to regard Lin Wei as a thorn in her side.

Lin Wei is having a good life, she is uncomfortable, and Lin Wei is having a bad life, she is happy. But so far, her bad times outweigh her happy ones.

Although Gao Xiulian thought that Lin Wei couldn't compare to her in terms of man's ability or the number of children. But she also knew in her heart that Zhao Feng treated her better than Zong Shao treated Lin Wei. As for the child, Ming Ruirui was more than three years old and could already recognize dozens of words, and whether she was the eldest son or the youngest son, she was at the bottom of the grade.

My daughter's grades are pretty good, but... a little girl. So when she first entered the state-run hotel, Gao Xiulian was very proud. Although her boys and children had their own disadvantages, they were better than Lin Wei's husband and children. In addition, she had a job, and Lin Wei had no job. .

Who would have thought that she hadn't been able to work at the window for long, so she was arranged by someone and transferred to the back kitchen. However, because of her high education level, Lin Wei suddenly became a substitute teacher in a military elementary school.

Although it was only a short-term job, Gao Xiulian comforted herself after learning about this incident, thinking that Lin Wei would be kicked out of the school once Teacher Chen was discharged from the hospital.

But every time she thinks about it, Gao Xiulian still has a thorn in her throat, always wanting to mess up Lin Wei's job again.

It's just that when she found out about this, Lin Wei had been in class for a while, and the Military Dependents Resettlement Office didn't move, which shows that Luo Shuzhi acquiesced. Gao Xiulian couldn't think of any other way to disturb Huang Linwei's work.

Until last Saturday, because she was too tired from work, Gao Xiulian lay on the rattan chair when she came home. Although the living and dining room of Zhao's family was very large, Zhao Feng didn't have that kind of thought, and Gao Xiulian was reluctant to spend money, so her family didn't have the complete set like Lin Wei's. There are only two wicker chairs on the wooden sofa, barely enough to lie down on.

Gao Xiulian lay on the rattan chair for a while, feeling a little thirsty, so she called out to the girl who was sitting at the dining table doing homework, and asked her to pour herself a glass of water.

Hearing Gao Xiulian's order, Zhao Mei looked up at the elder brother and younger brother who were sitting cross-legged at the gate, playing filming, stood up with their lips pursed, walked to the chest of drawers, picked up the teapot and water cup, poured a glass of water and brought it to her mother.