Prologue

1 year after the incident where Alitza killed many students and tortured Troy and his parents.

Everyone's been slowly recovering from all the damage the purple haired goth has done.

The cop who shot her to death got promoted and everyone inside the police station cheered for him, calling him a hero. Even though all he did was shoot a psychotic goth girl who needed mental help.

Troy's mom died and she never came back.

Alitza died, she was the only person who knew how to bring people back to life. So there was no way to bring Troy's mother back to life.

Chad's hair grew back.

Sharpay's personality was changed and she became nicer..... Only to go back to being a bitch again for some reason.

Ryan recovered from having his legs completely broken after a couple of months.

Taylor's skin grew back after the magic curse wore off and she was still the same annoying, egotistical nerd as always.

Troy was physically the same.
But the mental scars were too much to bare. The constant months of getting tortured, killed and brought to life back over and over again.....

Watching his younger brother's throat get slit off, his mother killed, and the family dog burned to death in front of his eyes caused him become mentally broken.

His confidence was completely gone, destroyed by the purple demon he had a crush on.

The school was rebuilt after months of construction and it somehow wasn't closed down after the incident.

It was a slow recovery, but almost everything was back to normal.

Troy was just sitting in his room as usual until his dad knocked on his door and asked him to go to the new year's party.

"I can't go to the party.... I can't..... ᴵ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ᶜᴬᴺ'ᵀ...."
The boy said to his father.

"Troy.... It's been an entire year.. You have to let it go."
His father told his son while grabbing his shoulder.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!"
Troy said while smacking his father's hand of his shoulder.

YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS LIKE GETTING TORTURED FOR MONTHS!! OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!! HAVING YOUR LITTLE BROTHER AND YOUR OWN MOM KILLED BY YOUR OWN CRUSH!!!!!!"
He continued to explain why he was broken, both inside and out.

..........
..............

There were a couple minutes of silence. The two of them didn't say anything and they were both looking into the floor.

"You have to let go... Get over it.... Just go the party...."
His father said giving him crappy advice while leaving the room.

The basketball player wept alone. As the tears were flowing out of his eyes. He thought about his mother. She wouldn't have wanted him to suffer alone crying everyday.

So he decided to go to the New Year's party.

Maybe it'll help him grieve with his losses and help him with his PTSD.

- Gabriella -
Finally.... I'm finally done moving.. If took 6 hours but I did it... (Sigh)..... Why does my family enjoy moving all the time?

It's annoying, it makes me distant from people.

......

I never even get to make friends because of my selfish parents.

(Sob).....
M.... My whole L..... Life all I wanted to do was to M..... Make friends.. But I couldn't because of my parents.

As I was crying. I started remembering the kids who bullied me in my childhood.

They constantly made fun of me because I enjoyed reading books.. Telling me "Books are for nerds, bro" and "you're actually smarter than the teacher? HA!! NERD!!!!!"

They repeatedly shoved me in lockers and shoved my head into toilets.

I... I don't like to think about it.

Getting ridiculed and nearly drowning to death in toilet water isn't my idea of fun.

I still remember it...
The blood coming out of my nose as I was drowning. The laughter as the bullies ridiculed me for being smart.

Crying on the floor after they were done.

Maybe things will be different this time. It'd be nice to have people enjoy being around me for a change.

I just hope my parents don't make me move out again.

I wiped the tears off my face, went outside my house and went to the New Year's party.