someone has to pay

- Chad -
The day after finding out I was gonna be forced to sing in a school musical, I decided to play basketball to blow off some steam.

The practice game went on as usual until we decided to go to the lockers.

Both Troy And I decided to pull a prank on some noobs. We stole their clothes and left them with pieces of papers with the words "Fuck you" written on them and we taped them on their lockers.

Once the 2 noobs went to their lockers, I held back laughter with Chad. Once the two of them looked inside their lockers, they angrily looked at us as we smugly smiled at them holding their clothes.

They ran after us and we ran away from them.

They ended up chasing us throughout the entire school and everyone was pointing and laughing at them.

By the time the chasing was over, we lead them to the school auditorium and everyone laughed at the 2 losers wearing nothing besides towels on their legs.

Taylor laughed as she told Gabriella to take a Picture for the yearbook. Gabriella sighed saying the words
"...... This is so dumb..." and she took the picture.

Ms.Darbus walked towards to 2 nearly naked losers and she told them "If you two want to express yourselves, they're better ways to do it, you both have detention until the end of the year."

- Third Person -
The boy who called himself "Rocket Man" was furious. He had to streak in a bathroom towel because some assholes thought it'd be "funny" and HE'S THE ONE WHO'S BEING PUNISHED??!!!!!

"No..... nonononono.... Fuck this... Someone has to pay...."
Rocket Man thought as he glared Chad.

"What's the matter, bro?!!!!! Are you tired from streaking that tiny body of yours?!!!!"
Chad asked his victim.

"shut up....."
Rocket Man coldly told his bully.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you from the sound of how pathetic you are!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!"
Chad laughed continuing to belittle him.

"I said..... "
As Rocket Man was talking, he pulled out a machine gun out of his towel.

"........ SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!"
He screamed surprising everyone.

Everyone besides Gabriella were terrified of him. Being completely scared because they stupidly thought they could bully and ridicule him forever without ANY consequences.

"Woah, woah, woah, calm down man... There's no need to pull out a gun...."
Chad said getting nervous.

Rocket Man pulled out a machine gun at his bully, finally being able to see the fear in his eyes, it was so satisfying for him to see his bully's face scared beyond comprehension.

All those times he's been tortured and ridiculed...
It was about to end... No more getting shoved in toilets and lockers.... It was time for everyone to pay for making him suffer for so long..

"Why?..... You ridiculed me for so many fucking years.... WHY?!!!! YOU COULD'VE JUST LEFT ME ALONE!!!!!! INSTEAD, YOU TORTURED ME FOR YEARS!!!!! WHY?!!!!!"
Rocket Man asked with tears in his eyes.

"It was just a prank, bro.... It's not my fault you were a cryba......"
Before he could finish his sentence, his victim shot him 20 times in the chest.

Chad instantly died after getting shot that many times.

"Chad, NO!!!!!"
Taylor screamed.

Rocket Man then pointed his machine gun at Taylor and Gabriella.

Taylor was terrified, her entire body was shaking from fear. She could die at any moment and it scared her.

Gabriella couldn't care less, she had an annoyed look on her face and she flipped him off with her middle finger.

"DON'T FUCKING FLIP ME OFF!!! YOU EMO NERD!!!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!!!!"
The mentally broken kid yelled.

"Honestly... I couldn't care less if I died here, if you shoot me, I wouldn't have to hear your idiotic, over-emotional rants anymore...."

Immediately after Gabriella said that, Rocket Man pulled the trigger on his gun, and a bunch of bullets shot out.

Taylor pushed Gabriella away, saving the pessimist from a fate of getting shot by a mentally broken psycho.

The psycho then pointed his gun at Taylor and told her "You shouldn't have done that bitch....."

Just as he was about to kill Taylor, some random kids tried tackling him, but they failed at being stealthy.

The phycho heard the footsteps, turned around, and shot the kids who attempted to tackle him. Killing them all.

Ms.Darbus attempted to make psycho calm down by telling him "Mr. Zara. You know how this'll all end!!!! Stop this at once!!!!"

The psycho laughed, turned around and pointed his gun at his teacher.

"HeheheheheheAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! If it isn't the childish, hypocritical drama queen teacher!!!! Always forcing everyone to sing her shitty musicals!!!!! YOU SAW ME CHASING CHAD TO GET MY CLOTHES BACK AND YOU PUNISHED ME!!!!!! This shit is all your fault. EVERYTHING is your fault!!!!! You ignored Alitza's suffering which led her to suffer instead of getting help."

"You ignored Kelsi getting bullied by Sharpay and Ryan, and You ignored Gabriella and led her into becoming cold and pessimistic. You act high and mighty.... But you're a childish, hypocritical bitch!!!!! FUCK YOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Rocket man screamed as he got so pissed off, he shot his teacher 50 times.

Causing the teacher's organs and blood to fly out of her dead body.

Shortly after he killed the teacher, 5 cops broke into the auditorium, hit him with night sticks, and beat him into the ground, handcuffing him.

They arrested the mentally broken psycho wearing a towel on his legs and sent him to prison to live out the rest of his days behind bars.