High School Musical 2

A couple months later after Kelsi shot both of Sharpay's eyes and the Twinkle Town Musical was cancelled.

Both Troy and Gabriella decided to end their break and they got back together.

Chad was still a selfish, egotistical douchebag who never cared about what other people thought.

Taylor still thought she was better than everyone because she was a nerd.

Sharpay completely changed her ways.

Becoming a much nicer person. After becoming blind. She ended up having to wear a blindfold to cover her eyes. She could ironically see how badly she treated her victims and she felt remorse.

Ryan became depressed.
He cried over and over again for months. His parents made horrible attempts trying cheer him up, telling him
"Aren't you a man? Why the fuck are you crying? You're supposed to bottle up your emotions!!!! You're pathetic!! Get a fucking grip!!!!!!!" and his dad punched him so hard, he nearly broke his jaw.

They only made him feel even worse, making him relent his own parents, his depression ended as it turned into anger, and he had a deep hatred for Kelsi.

He vowed to have his revenge by stabbing her eyes out, so she'd feel the same thing his sister felt.

- Gabriella -
It was the last day of school and everyone was excited for summer break.

The second class ended, everyone threw their books into the air and one guy started standing on his desk and he started singing.

Once he started singing, saying "♫♫ What time is it? It's summerti.... ♫♫

A goth dude threw a book at him and he yelled at him saying "No one wants to hear your shitty singing!!!!!! DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!"

- Gabriella -
After the goth screamed.
Everyone left the classroom and Troy followed me to my locker. He had a smug smile on his face and he told me "Ms.Gomez... Your after school activities consultant has arrived."

"As long as they don't involve any summer jobs. I'll be fine with it. My life is already stressful enough. Knowing me, I'll probably fuck it up anyway....."
I told him back.

"Don't say that, I'm sure any job would be glad to have you working for them."
He said as he looked at me with a sad sympathetic look on his face.

.............
I can't stand it when people look at me with that expression.

Pity: It's what describes the look on peoples faces when they see a tiny weak tiny creature who can't do anything.

............

I'm not weak..... I'm not......

"Don't. Fucking. Pity. Me."
As I glared at Troy, he had a shocked looked on his face.

"What?"
He asked.

"That look on your face. It's what people when they see someone weaker than them get bullied and ridiculed. I hate it. Please stop looking at me with that face."

"S.... Sorry...."
As he apologized, a blonde girl with a ponytail walked towards Troy and pushed me aside. My body fell on the lockers and I was writhing in pain.

I looked up to see who pushed me and it was her..... Ugh... Tiara Gold.....

The most pampered, annoying imbecile in East High...

A couple days after Sharpay lost the ability to see. She gave up her dreams on being broadway musical actor, since she wouldn't even be able to dance anymore without bumping into them.

Shortly after she retired, Tiara took her place. She went into drama club, sang in musicals, and she's made multiple failed attempts to get Troy to notice her.

And here she is... Doing the same thing as Sharpay.
Just another day as usual.

"So Troy, what're your plans for summer?"
She asked.

"I don't know. I'll probably just play basketball the whole time."
He answered.

After he answered, I had an annoyed look on my face as I looked at the annoying nuisance. She glared at me and looked like she wanted me dead.

"Well. Maybe I'll come to your games sometime. As long as SHE'S not with you."
She said as she glared at me.

(Sigh)....
This has been going on for months. I've got no idea what her problem is with me. I have done nothing to her.... And yet she treats me like a worthless pile of trash nobody wants to be around.

"That's great and all, but I don't plan on missing any of them. Since he's my boyfriend."
I angrily said to Tiara.

"For now....."
After she said that, she walked away. Leaving Troy confused and with me pissed off.