cheater

- Gabriela -
...............

After being sent a video of Troy cheating on me with Tiara.

I started furiously walking with a ton of dark energy coming out of my body. Going to the grass field to where Kelsi said Troy was.

I was so furious, I can't even think straight right.

I constantly bust my ass over and over again for him... Putting up with his prissy, annoying as shit stalker fan girls for months....

Just to have him go behind my back and blissfully fuck that bitch.

I can't STAND IT!!!!!!

I WANT HIM DEAD!!! I WANT TO FEEL THE MARROW OF HIS BONES BEING TORN OFF HIS FLESH!!! TO RIP OFF HIS BEATING HEART!!!!!

And when I'm done killing him, Tiara's next.

I had to put up with her shit for so many months.

Constantly annoying me EVERY CHANCE SHE GOT.

I'll tear up her body and turn her into the Tiara jewelry women wear on their heads.

I saw the worthless piece of shit who called himself Troy.

"THERE YOU ARE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!"
I screamed.

"Wait Gabriella.. I can expla....."
The living garbage tried saying something, but I punched him so hard in the face, his body flew into the country club.

Completely destroying the front door.

I ran so fast, it seemed like I had super speed...
It would be amazing if I cared... But sadly, I've got way too much bullshit to deal with in my life.

Troy tried running for his life, I attempted to chase after him and a bunch of guards showed up, telling me to calm down.

"Calm down?.... CALM DOWN!!!!!..... I JUST FOUND OUT MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME FOR A PRISSY POMPOUS BITCH AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!!!"
I screamed as my hair and eyes turned white.

"You all can go fuck yourselves."
I used the dark energy out of my hands to make the wind twist so much, it was like being in a tornado.

People were being flown across the entire building, many of them have died, due to weapons accidentally going off, shards of glass being impaled in their bodies, and their blood was pouring out of their bodies.

Oh look, a bunch of cheater defenders are dead, like I give a shit.....

After killing the guards and a ton of other people, I saw the worthless cheater. Once the internal tornado ended, so many dead bodies dropped down on the floor and the cheater was crawling for his life.

"Gabriella.... Please... (Sobs).... Don't do this... I don't wanna die.... Please...."
He said as crying on the floor.

"Oh Gabriella please, please don't do this, please don't kill me, you should act like the perfect little princess everyone expects you to be. And blindly accept the CONSTANT, NEVER ENDING BULLSHIT IN YOUR LIFE!!!!! FUCK YOU'RE SHITTY LIFE!!! FUCK YOUR FEELINGS!!!! AND FUCK YOU FOR BEING AN INTROVERTED FREAK OF NATURE LIVING IN A WORLD FILLED WITH SOCIAL ASSHOLES!!!!!!!"
As I was screaming, more and more energy came out of my body.

"Get up, cheater. You may be a worthless piece of shit, but you've gone out with me for months. I'll at least have you die while you're standing."
After I told him that, he slowly stood up out of the floor.

I shot lightning out of my hands and watched as his skin was tearing off from the shock. I wasn't going let him die just yet, I wanted him to suffer.

I ran so fast towards him and I started tearing out his internal organs, nobody saw me doing it.

I then started choking him with his own intestines. Watching him choke and gasp for air filled me with so much joy.

Just as I was about to choke him to death with his own organs. Taylor showed up, begging me to stop, telling me

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! IT'S WRONG!!!!!"

I gave her an angry look, and I retorted telling her "Wrong?.... You're looking at a gold digging, douchebag cheater.... And you're telling me it's wrong?"

"Look... I know he's an asshole, but... If you kill him, you won't be any better than he is, in fact you'll be worse, you'll be a murderer if you kill him. I know you're in pain, but it's only temporary. It'll end eventually."
She answered, calming me down.

I then looked back at the cheater, grabbed his neck, and I told him "You were so fucking lucky this time, but if you even THINK about cheating on me again...i'll fucking kill you."

After threatening to murderer my boyfriend, I let him go, Taylor ran towards me, and she hugged me.

"It hurts.... It hurts so much...."
I said crying in her arms.

"I know..."
She said back.