Putting An End to The Problem

- Gabriella -
I marched straight to the principal's office, kicked the door open, and the selfish middle aged asshole jumped out of his throne of despair.

"What do you think you're doing?!!!!!"
He asked screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Don't play dumb, you know why I'm here.... Your lack of empathy has caused so much suffering.... You don't give a shit about ANYONE'S mental health in this school... So many people have died because of you.... After today, it'll finally end... This ends now."
I told him explaining what he's done.

He dropped the fake act, slowly looked down at his table and told me "You insolent little child....."

After he said that, he violently threw his table across the room and screamed "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED TO GET HERE?!!!! I HAD TO DO PORN, SELL COKE, AND JACK OFF ON WILD ANIMALS TO GET HERE, AND YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALTZ IN AND KILL ME?!!!!"

I gave him a blunt, I don't give a shit look.

"Look Mr.Whoever you are, I don't care about your backstory."
I said to him.

"Tch..... I wouldn't expect a pampered princess like you to understand....."
He said gritting his teeth at me.

"Listen, you middle aged asshole.. I'm not pampered and I'm NOT a princess. I've been beaten, belittled, and ridiculed, Ever since I came to this school. I cut myself, and I'm on the edge of committing suicide..... So don't come at me with some whiny doomer bullcrap."

After I told him that, he charged towards me and punched me in the nose so hard, my body fell on the floor and I was bleeding.

Once my body hit the floor, he stomped on my face 10 times. With every time, my face was getting more bruised.

By the time he was about to stomp my face for the 11th Time, I quickly got my pocket knife and my entire knife with through his foot. After that I pulled my knife out of his foot.

He grabbed his foot in pain and I pushed his body out of the window while he was distracted.

He fell 30ft in the ground but he survived.... Damn it... I wanted him to die for that.... Whatever.... He'll pay for what he's done.

I used my dark energy to fly out of the window and land in front of the school. The noise was so loud, it caused everyone to go outside of the school and they were are watching us.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING EXPELLED AFTER TH....."
Before he could finish his bullcrap.

I punched him in the face so hard, his entire jaw fell off. The blood was pouring out of what used to be his mouth and he looked like a zombie.

"YOUGH FUCKGHH BIGHHHH!!!!!!"
He said, with his tongue hanging out on the bottom of what used to be his mouth.

He tried to choke me with his hands, but by the time his hands touched my neck, He used my enhanced strength to tear off his hands and his eyes were overflowing with tears.

"Aww.... What's the matter asshole? Do you not like the fact that your actions have consequences?... Well too fucking bad, I'M SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU GETTING TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!! WHILE THE PEOPLE YOU FUCK OVER KILL THEMSELVES!!!!!"

After I screamed at him, I used my dark energy to create a machine gun and shot a TON of bullets at the selfish, irritating asshole.

As I was shooting him. He was screaming and crying, saying he regretted ever becoming principal to this damn school.

After getting shot with 500 bullets in a row, his dead body was unrecognizable. It was a giant flesh pile with bones and guts all over it.

As I was looking at the principal's dead body, I saw The cheater and Taylor showed up with shocked, horrified faces. Alongside every other student in this school.