nyx

- Gabriella -
As I was deep in thought. I bumped into Sharpay, and I spilled my lunch on her.

She screamed, I tried apologizing to her and cleaning my lunch off of her and slapped me in the face, asking me why I was intentionally trying to ruin her life.

"(Sobs).... It was an accident, I didn't mean to...."
As I was trying to explain to her, she smacked me hard across the face with my lunch tray.

The impact was so hard, it caused my nose to start bleeding.

"It looks like you didn't learn your lesson last time. I'll be more than happy beat the lesson into you again!!!!"
Sharpay said as she grabbed my hair, dragged me into a trash can, and threw me across the cafeteria.

My body inside the trash can collided with the chairs and lunch tables. After that, she walked up to me, looked down at my pathetic state, and she told me
"That look suits you, being surrounded by worthless garbage. It's where you belong."

She walked up to me, forcibly pulled me out of the trash can, and she punched my stomach multiple times and she kicked me so hard, my body was knocked into a lunch table.

After that, she pulled out her axe and she swung it at me.

I tried running for my life, but as I was trying to get away, she hit my left leg, causing blood to pour out of it, and I screamed in agony.

I tried limping away, but Sharpay hit my other leg. Causing me go drop to the floor.

"THAT WAS JUST A TINY PORTION OF THE PAIN YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH!!!! (Swing) EVER SINCE THE DAY YOU'VE SHOWN UP TO THIS SCHOOL, YOU'VE BEEN STEALING SHIT FROM ME!!! (Swing) YOU STOLE TROY FROM ME!!!! (Swing) AND YOU STOLE MY ROLE IN MUSICAL!!!(Swing) HOW DOES IT FEEL?!!!! (Swing) HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW SOMEONE'S HURTING YOU AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!! (Swing) IT HURTS!!!! DOESN'T IT?!!!!!"
She screamed, explaining what her problem was with me.

.............
..................

After a couple minutes of silence, I bursted into tears and I told her
"I..... (Sniff)... (Sobs).... I didn't ask to come here. I didn't to get the role in the musical.... I didn't ask Troy to be into in a weird, socially awkward nerd like me... All i ever wanted was to make friends.... But every time I try..... (Sniff)..... I get beaten, stabbed, shot, shoved into lockers, shoved into toilets, trash cans, and I get peed on.... I never asked for any of this.... If this is the end..... Then I guess I'll be fine with it... I'll die as I lived.... Being a worthless nerd who was too kind to survive in this world...."

After I said that, I closed my eyes accepting my fate.

- nyx -
as the crybaby was about to get her head cut off, i had
to intervene.

i quickly grabbed a
kitchen knife and cut
sharpay's hand so fast,
it couldn't be seen by the
naked eye. causing her to
let go of the axe.

"Argh...... What the hell?..... How're you that fast?"
asked while holding the
cut on her hand.

i opened my eyes, my hair
turned white and i gave her a cold, dead look.
revealing my eyes to be all white. there was no iris
and no eye color. only
blank whiteness.