Slavery

- Gabriella -
I looked at the ground, not wanting to face Tiara.

It always ends the same. With her ridiculing me and driving me to tears. I thought things would be different, but nope... It was the exact same shit as usual...

Why can't she leave me alone? Why?....

She spat in my face and I ended up having tears coming out of my eyes.

"Heh..... It looks like I was right. You're just a scared little girl."
After that insult, I quickly left the building and ran away.

- Troy -
"Gabriella!"
I yelled trying to get her to stop.

"Don't bother, you could do way better than that crybaby."
As she said that, Mr.Fulton showed up.

"I see you sheep decided to accept my job offer. Just like I thought you would. You sheep are all the same, you blindly do whatever I say and you'll do it. I tell you to jump, you jump. I tell you to shoot yourself in the head, you'll kill yourself."
He said glaring at us.

"What the fuck is your problem, bro?"
Chad asked crossing his arms.

"Oh look, the wage slave thinks he's intimidating because he can do the cartoon reviewer pose. I'm sooo scared, maybe his band of tiny bugs will team up with him to stand up to his big bad boss."
After that remark, Chad punched him across the face, knocking him into the ground.

He repeatedly punched the old man's face until he was bloody and bruised.

I had to pull him back to get him to stop.

"LET GO OFF ME!!!!! HE'S A RACIST JACKASS!!!!"
He screamed.

"I know!!! But he's our boss. We can't beat him up. He could fire us!!!!"
I yelled trying to get him to calm down.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!!!"
He furiously screamed because of the bullshit rules.

"...... That's right, slave. As punishment for assaulting me. I'll be docking $600 out of your next paycheck."
Mr. Fulton said with a smug smile.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT BRO!!!!!!!"
Chad screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Yeah.... That's right, "Bro".... Keep crying about it, I'll be going to my room counting the money I stole from your monkey ass."
He said as he wiped the blood out of his nose.

It took every once of Chad's mind to not go ballistic and murder his boss, but he eventually calmed down.

- Third Person -
After the encounter, Troy and all of his friends went to work in the kitchen.

Mr.Fulton went inside our workplace and started sexually assaulting the women there. The girls there had to keep quiet about it because they'd get fired for snitching on him.

It was a truly horrible job, but the contract for the job application said all of them had to work their for the entire summer.

So they were all fucked.

They were cursed to spend the rest of their summer vacation wageslaving away inside a tiny kitchen catering to people who'll never have to work a day in their lives.

Fighting the urge to kill their customers and their boss.

Feeling weaker and weaker for every passing day they spend their young lives working for a sexiest asshole who raped his female employees and had zero remorse for his actions.

It was like Persona 5 where teenagers had to deal with horrible, disgusting excuses for human beings... Who called themselves adults, but they were actually monsters hiding in human skin.

Unlike the video game, there were no Phantom Thieves to save them.