Ryan Strikes back

- Kelsi -
As everyone was busy slaving away inside the kitchen, I snuck out to recover some basic human freedom.

I looked around the building, analyzing my surroundings. There were so many smiling faces.

Happily eating the food we slave away for 12+ hours a day to make. Is it tasty? I wouldn't know. Sadly the employees aren't allowed to eat the food they make.

Even though food was made to be eaten by the people who make it. It was such bullshit.

I ended up walking outside, I sat on the large grass field, and I contemplated my entire life while smoking the weed out of my pocket.

Why do I exist?....
And before you ask, I already know it's because 2 people got horny and decided to breed a child.

What I mean is, why do humans exist at all?
Why do animals exist, why does anything exist?.... We're all destined to end up buried 6 feet under the ground in the future?

And the breeders don't give a shit.
They make children just for them to suffer for 80 years, dying, and having them end up being buried... Having everything they've ever done be deemed pointless.

I'll never understand it.

I picked my lighter out of my pocket and lit my cigarette.

As I was smoking, I saw a guy was walking towards me. He had a really pissed off look on his face.

Once he got close enough, I reconogized that annoying face of his.

It was Ryan, Sharpay's irritating twin.

(Sigh)..... Great...
Just what I needed, a nuisance to ruin the peace and quiet of my break.

"This is the last time we meet bitch, after today, you'll be dead. You're gonna pay for what you did to my sister."
He said as he glared at me so hard, his vains were popping out of his head.

(Deep sigh).....

After I sighed, I put down my cigarette, looked at the nuisance, got up, and I told him

"You've been bothering me for months. Making sad, pathetic attempts to avenge your sister.... Why?... Why bother doing all this? Aren't you happy she became nicer? You should be thanking me."

He became furious after I said that. Screaming, Asking me

"THANK YOU?!!!!!"

I got up, smiled at him, told him
"You're welcome. I was happy to help your sister become kind hearted." And I started walking away from him.

"Don't walk away, DON'T FUCKING WALK AWAY WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!"
He screamed as I was walking away.

I completely ignored what he said and continued to walk away.

He was so angry, he clenched his fist, told me "Don't.... Fucking.... IGNORE ME!!!! YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!!", And he attempted to punch the back of my head.

I quickly turned around, caught his hand, and crushed it until the skin was tearing off, the flesh was being smashed into pieces, and blood was pouring out of it.

"AAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHH!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!"
As he was screaming, I let go of the broken, gory remains of his hand and pulled out my gun.

I shot him in the arm and he was holding it in pain.

He slowly tried punching me until I shot him in the chest. He coughed up blood and I smacked him in the face with my gun.

The impact was so hard, his nose was bleeding.

I then picked up my baseball bat and I hit his head so hard he got a concussion. After I hit his head, his body fell do to the damaged nerves in his head.

I repeatedly hit his body with my bat. Over and over again, He started crying in pain. By the time I was done beating him. Most of his bones were broken and twisted into ways the body was never intended.

His body was covered with cuts, bruises and blood

I was done beating him with my bat, I pointed my gun to his head and asked him if he had any last words.

"I.... I'm sorry.... I... I shouldn't have gotten mad at you... You were right, my sister's a nicer person now. I should've been there to take care of her instead of this stupid revenge shit.... I'm so sorry...."
He said apologizing.

"You know.... A couple months ago, I might've accepted that apology. Due to me being scared of people, but dealing with Sharpay for so long has caused me to lose any kindness I've ever had. Goodbye."

I coldly said as I pulled the trigger, shooting him in the head and I was FINALLY getting done with his "Avenge my sister" bullcrap.

I should've done this shit months ago.

After I killed him, I picked up his dead body, threw him into the ocean, and went back to the kitchen to go back to work.

"Kelsi? Where have you been?"
Gabriella asked.

"I had some unfinished business I needed to take care of. Don't worry, I made sure I'll NEVER have to worry about it again. The fishes are gonna eat good tonight."

She had no idea what I was talking about, little did she know...

I made the world a better place.