Senior Year

- East High Auditorium -
Everyone argued and threw eggs at Ms.Darbus. Calling her an old buffoon who had no life outside of musical art crap.

"You're all gonna have to sing, so you might as well stop crying about it and move on!!!!!.... This shit is why I never had kids...."
The teacher said wiping the egg yolk off her clothes.

..........
After a couple minutes of silence, Kelsi asked the teacher what the school musical about.

"You."
Ms.Darbus answered with a single word.

"Me?... The school musical's about a pessimistic art nerd who got tired of being pushed around, to the point where she beat the living shit out of her bullies?.... That's what it's about?"
Kelsi asked.

"No. It's about all of you, in your last year of high school... I'm calling it, Senior Year."
The teacher explained.

".......... Genius...."
Tiara said being annoyed.

The sound of snoring echoed across the entire auditorium.

When everyone looked around to see where the snoring came from, it turned out to be Gabriella. She passed out from boredom.

Taylor woke her up and Gabriella told her
"..... I'm sorry... I was so bored, I must've passed out..."

The rest of the students were audibly frustrated from dealing with Ms.Darbus' musical crap for months.

"Whatever.... Can we go home now? I've got better shit to do with instead of listening to an old hag drone on and on about a school musical and a bunch of crybabies whining about it."
Gabriella asked having zero interest in the musical.

After months of dealing with bullies, nearly getting murdered by Sharpay, and having her boyfriend cheat on her with Tiara. She couldn't find it in herself to give a shit about what happens in the dreadful, God forsaken shithole of a world live inside of.

No matter where she went, no matter what she did. They'll ALWAYS abuse her, and ridicule her. There's no point in trying to be happy and cheerful anymore. It would only end in failure anyway.

Ms.Darbus answered Gabriella saying "...... Yes... You can all go home now.... I thought you'd all be at least be a little more happy about the musical.... (Sigh)....."

After the teacher said that, all of the students left the auditorium.

- Gabriella -
After wasting my time listening to Ms.Darbus talk about ANOTHER fucking musical.

I went to my locker only to find a buffed up neanderthal douchebag jock laying his back on it. He was surrounded by a bunch of other idiots like him.

I was losing brain cells just from looking at them.

"U..... Um..... Can you please move? I have to use my locker."
I asked, acting like the awkward whiny girl I used to be.

"Nah... I don't really feel like it, heh...... why don't you make me nerd?"
After the neanderthal jock said that, both him and his douchebag friends started laughing at me.

........

A couple months ago I would've ran away in tears, but now I'm not putting up with this shit anymore.

As they were laughing, my anger was rising and dark energy was coming out of my body.

I punched the caveman with his back on my locker in the face, I ended up punching most of his teeth off, blood was pouring out of his mouth as he growled, yelling "ARG..... MUH TEEGGH!!!!! YOUGH PAH FO THAGHH, BIGHH!!!!!"

Due to having most of his teeth forcibly removed out of his mouth, I could barely understand a word he was saying.

I glared at the pathetic excuse for a jock, grabbed his neck, and I told him "I was only being nice when I asked you... You never really had a choice on wither or not you were going to move away from my locker. I was gonna kill you anyway."

After I told him that, I crushed his neck so hard, his head popped like a grape and his head blew up. Splattering blood all over the hallway.

The students in the background were freaking out over the splattered blood everywhere.

"Y..... You're a m..... Monster...."
One of the neanderthal cavemen jocks said stuttering.

"Monster?.... Nah... I'm only cold because this world made me this way. What did you expect? You bully and ridicule your victims until they either kill themselves or they snap, brutally killing their abusers until they're bodies are piles of blood and internal organs."
After I explained how the world made me this way, the caveman and his horrified friend tried running away.