Proving Society Wrong

- Kelsi -
After they sang the song. Ms.Darbus just happened to have been listening to them and she decided to give both of them the callbacks roles.

"See? You don't have to blindly follow what's popular. Just do what you want and things will eventually go your way."
Gabriella told me, giving me stupid advice that was probably wrong.

But it didn't matter, it worked cheering me up.

She then hugged me and I cried. She asked why I was crying and I didn't say anything. I was too embarrassed to tell her that it's been years since anyone has cared enough to hug me.

After the hug was over, we all decided on a rehearsal schedule to work on the songs they'll both sing on the school musical.

- Author's Note -
I'm not writing rehearsal scenes in this story.
Disney has barely shown any of those scenes, they had stupid logic like the bathroom scene where Sharpay was a blind idiot for the sake of the plot, and frankly... I don't care enough to write repetitive scenes where Troy and his girlfriend hide from Sharpay.

- Kelsi -
After we agreed on a schedule. Both Troy and Gabriella left the auditorium.

After so much as happened in a single day, I decided to go home and take the rest of the day off. As I walked out of the auditorium and into the school hallways.

A couple of neanderthal caveman jocks showed up in front of me.

"Sup, Bitch. Did you do my homework, like I asked. You KNOW what'll happen if you didn't."
He said punching his fist in his other hand threatening me.

You know what?...... No. I'm NOT putting up with this shit anymore. I'm tired of blindly following what's popular and expecting shit to change.

If I never take action and face my fears head on, I'll never change. Gabriella was right. I'm NOT putting up with this shit anymore.

"Nope."
I bluntly said to the sweaty dumbass in front of me.

"What?"
He growled as he asked.

"(Mocking) "What? What? Duuurr... Me have a tiny monkey brain and me can't understand what Kelsi says brooooo..... Hurdy durrrrrrr....."
I said as I mocked his tiny brain.

He then punched the wall next to me, causing a hole to be put in the wall.

"Ooooh soooo scary.... Such bravado.... The caveman can use his fists... So impressive...."
I said continuing to insult how much of a caveman he was.

"SHUT UP, BITCH!!!!"
He said as he attempted to punch me.

I caught the punch, got close to an inch away from his face, and told him "I've been waiting to do this for so long..."

I put my lips on his and felt his tongue touch mine. The second I felt his tongue, I ripped it off with my teeth and blood poured out of his mouth.

I spat out his tongue, threw his tongue at his face, smiled, and one of the other cavemen yelled the words "HOLY SHIT!!!!! YOU'RE A PSYCHO!!!!!"

"Psycho?.... I'm just a nerdy girl who copes with the mental scars you've given me by playing video games, writing songs, and playing piano..... You guys are the ones who saw someone who was weaker than them, and you guys decided to make her life a living hell....."
I said to them, explaining their hypocrisy.

"There was just one tiny thing wrong with your plan... After enough bullying has been done to her.... the victim always snaps."
After I said that, I pulled out my pistol and shot their legs.

"Aww.... You don't like it when the victim has enough?.. well too fucking bad you should've thought
about that before
bullying me for 10 years
straight."
I said looking down on the jocks laying on the floor in pain.

I then stomped one of their gunshot wounds on one of their legs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
He screamed in pain.

"I bent down standing on my knees, took out a pencil, and told him "You always told me my drawings are shit... Now you'll suffer from the cause of the thing you made fun of."
After I said that, I stabbed his gunshot wound with my pencil and I twisted it, making the wound even more worse.

"ARRRRRGHHH!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!"
He screamed begging for mercy.

"YOU NEVER ONCE STOPPED IN ALL THOSE TIMES YOU TORTURED ME!!!!! WHEN I ASKED TO STOP, YOU TOLD ME "SHUT THE FUCK UP, BRO, YOU'RE A LOSER"!!!!!"
My anger caused me to twist the pencil in his wound even harder as I screamed, exposing his hypocrisy.

"AAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"
He screamed even more.

"THAT'S RIGHT!!!!! SCREAM FOR MEEEEE!!!!!!"
I yelled taking pleasure over his rightfully deserved suffering.

After that, I stabbed the bully's eyes with my pencil, stood up, I pulled out my baseball bat out of my backpack, and I repeatedly hit his head with it until his head was a broken pile of blood and flesh.

I looked at the other two bullies and they tried crawling away, in a pathetic attempt to run for their lives.

Sadly for them, they're not making out of this alive.

10 years...... 10 fucking years, i've had to put up with their
stupid, pathetic, idiotic, neanderthal cavemen
bullshit.

those years of getting
ridiculed, having my song
notes torn to pieces, them
laughing at my drawings,
them peeing in my backpack multiple times......

No more.... I'm done...... I'm fucking done with that shit.

I'm not gonna put up with it from them and I'M NOT PUTTING UP WITH SHARPAY'S BULLSHIT EVERY AGAIN!!!!!! IF SHE EVEN TRIES TESTING ME, I SWEAR TO GOD.... I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!!!!!!! I'LL MAKE HER SUFFER JUST LIKE THESE CAVEMEN!!!!!!

Thinking about Sharpay made me even more pissed off. So I brutally walked up to the other to cavemen jocks and I beat the living shit out of them with my baseball bat.

As I was beating them. They were screaming "No!!! Please!!!!!" and "I'm sorry!!!! I won't ever mess with you again!!!! Please don't do this!!!!!"

Tch..... So fucking hypocritical... They're not sorry.. They're only sorry because I snapped and decided to fight back.

If I wasn't hurting them, they'd STILL be torturing me with zero remorse.

I made sure they had slow, painful deaths, after beating them with my bat. I pulled out a gun and shot both of them 15 times.

Making sure they slowly bled to death looking at the girl they tortured for so long.

Karma's a bitch aint it, maybe you guys won't act like idiotic cavemen in the next life... Although I doubt it, if the afterlife is real, you guys will be burning in hell.

Once the remaining 2 bullies stopped breathing. I put my gun and bat in my backpack and started walking home.