Hypocrite

The next couple of days after Gabriella's argument with Troy.

Nothing eventful happened besides the couple's mental states going downhill.

Troy avoided all of his friends and he become a sad loner.

He wondered why Gabriella was so mad at him,

"What did I do wrong? Why is she so mad at me?" Am I too stupid for her intelligence? Is that why she doesn't want to be around me."
He thought as he was sitting alone in a school lunch table.

As his mind was kept wondering what caused his girlfriend's anger.

Gabriella was eating lunch alone inside the restroom. After she was done eating, she looked at the reflection of herself in the mirror.

..........

She felt disgusted with her appearance. She questioned how anyone would bother trying to go out with her.

With her hideous appearance. It's no wonder why people bully and belittle her every chance they get.

She thought of all the times where they ridiculed her for intelligence.

"You're so fucking pathetic!! Kill yourself, nerd!!!"

"Ugh.... Is she seriously reading a book?... What a loser...."

"Let me see that shit!!!.... Ugh.... You like that crap?!!!!! Loserrrrr!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

As she was remembering those terrible memories, something in Gabriella snapped and punched the mirror.

Causing the mirror to shatter into pieces.

The punch caused her hand to have giant cuts and her wounds were bleeding.

She walked out of the restroom and she bumped into Taylor.

Her friend saw the blood pouring from her hand. And she freaked out about it.

She tried asking Gabriella about it, but the nerd didn't buy the hypocrisy for a second

She didn't care enough to be happy for her when she found out Gabriella was dating Troy.

So why should she care about how she feels about her hand?

- Gabriella -
"............. It's nothing."
I said wanting to get away from her.

"Nothing?!!!! There's blood literally pouring out of your hand!!!"
Taylor said to me continuing to freak out.

"Yeah... There's blood... And? What's your point?.... Why do you even care anyway? Aren't you usually busy being an annoying egotistical bitch?"
I coldly asked her.

She was so shocked from what ive said, so much to the point where she had tears in her eyes.

"Wh.... Wh... Why are you being so..."
Taylor was about to ask before I interrupted her.

"Mean?... Why am I so mean?... That's a pretty stupid question coming from someone like you..."
Immediately after I answered her, I punched her in the stomach.

"Oww!!... What's gotten into you? I thought we were friends."
She said as she slowly recovered standing up.

"Friends?...... Tell me, do you make plans to ruin ALL of your friends relationships.. Or is it just me? Try to think it over with that egotistical brain of yours..."
I told her while clenching my fist, getting ready to hit her again.

"What're you talking about?"
She asked me.

I then grabbed her neck, started choking her, and I told her

"Don't play dumb with me you little shit, you think I wouldn't notice the Wildcats laughing in the background about how you set up the whole thing?"

As I was choking her, her skin was starting to lose color.

She tried removing my hand from her neck, it only pissed me off more. So I choked her even harder.

"Gyak.... Gabriella.... Please.... I'm sorry...."
She said with tears coming out of her eyes.

..........

This feeling....

Finally paying someone back for the pain they've done to me....

I... No.... This.... This is wrong!!

I let Taylor's neck, she dropped down to the floor crying, and she kept repeatedly telling me she was sorry.

I bursted into tears as I ran all the way home.

When I got home, I went into my room, I dropped down to the floor, and I started crying.

I.... Nearly choked someone to death... Why.... Why did I enjoy it?... I loved her desperate pleas for mercy. While I was able to end her life at any moment.

No.. I can't... Killing people is wrong..

I can't let it happen again..