Twinkle Town

"....... I know all of you in the audience have been anticipating the Twinkle Town Musical... But sadly... It's been cancelled....."
Ms.Darbus said to the Audience.

The audience started booing her and Sharpay went up to her and told her "You don't have to cancel it. You have me and Ryan to play the leads."

Kelsi quietly laughed in the background, sitting beside the piano.

"Did I say something funny bitch?"
Sharpay asked her.

"Oh I'm sorry.... It's just that the thought of the Incest Twins singing a love song to save the day is way too hilarious. I couldn't help it."
Kelsi said as the audience were laughing at Sharpay and her twin brother.

"YOU WANNA TRY SAYING THAT TO MY FACE?!!!
She asked while marching towards Kelsi.

Kelsi had a smug look on her face, not having an ounce of fear left for her former bully.

"Did you not hear me? I said you and your brother are incest twins. You constantly force me to play love songs with him because you're secretly in love with him.... It's disgusting.... And you throw tantrums whenever you don't get your way because society will never accept your disgusting excuse for a relationship."

After she said that, Kelsi caught the punch and threw her body into the piano. Completely breaking it.

The audience cheered as Sharpay was thrown into the piano.

"Aww.... What's the matter bitch? Did I hit a nerve? Does the doggy not like it when her secret crush on her brother is exposed."
Kelsi asked while dangling a dog leash with her hand.

"SHUT UP!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! YOU'RE A LOSER!!! A NOBODY!!!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU, YOU'RE A JOKE!!!!!!!!"
Sharpay screamed losing all of her composure.

"Simmer down doggy, if Sharpay isn't a good girl, then her brother won't like her."
Kelsi said continuing to mock Sharpay's name.

The blonde stood up, ran towards Kelsi, and she attempted to beat her.

But the attempt ended in failure, as Kelsi grabbed her gun and she shot her in the blonde in the eye.

Sharpay grabbed her own eye and Kelsi continued to shoot her former bully. With every shot, she was getting closer and closer to death.

By the time she was done shooting the blonde, she was laying on the floor, with a pile of blood pouring out of her body.

Kelsi looked down at the blonde, bent down To Sharpay's body, and she told her "They're gonna be some changes to our "Friendship" from now on... The first thing is......"

As she was explaining, she pulled out her pocket knife and she put it an inch away from Sharpay's face.

"To not fucking ever mess with me again."
She said as she started stabbing the blonde's face.

She slowly slit her face as she carving her knife from the cheek to her chin.

"I hate you so fucking much. You constantly bully and ridicule people for not being as rich as you are. You pretend to be this perfect little girl who everyone enjoys being around.... But in reality.. You're just a bitchy, egotistical daddy's girl who throws tantrums when you don't get your way."

"Constantly wanting fame all the fucking time... Fucking over anyone who dares disagree with you.... Have you ever thought of what happens to famous people?... They get murdered, mutilated, raped, kidnapped, shot, and so many other things. And yet you being the dumbass that you are... You never even thought about any of that shit."

"It's just a fucking fairy tale world with you. You're the princess in the castle, while Troy is the brave "prince" you keep simping over."
Kelsi said being sick of Sharpay's shit.

"And me?.... I'm the nerdy girl you used to belittle for fun. You call my music shit, even though your remixes of them are EVEN WORSE THEN MINE!!!!"
She said while being done stabbing Sharpay's face, she once again picked up her gun and pointed it at Sharpay's remaining eye.

"I could make it so that you'll NEVER get to see that pretty face you're so proud of EVER again. You'll never get to see your parents, Ryan, or your schoolgirl crush Troy EVER again... Maybe if you BEG me for mercy, I MIGHT spare you from never seeing anything again."
She explained.

"ᴾᴸ...... ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ..... (ˢᴺᴵᶠᶠ)..... (ˢᴼᴮ)..... ᴵ'ᴹ ˢᴼᴿᴿᵞ... ᴵ.. ᴵ'ᴸᴸ ᴺᴱᵛᴱᴿ ᵀᴬᴸᴷ ᵀᴼ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴳᴬᴵᴺ, ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴸᴸ ᴺᴱᵛᴱᴿ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᵀᴼ ˢᴱᴱ ᴹᴱ ᴱᵛᴱᴿ ᴬᴳᴬᴵᴺ... ᴵ'ᴸᴸ ᴸᴱᴬᵛᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴸᴼᴺᴱ.... ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ.... ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ......"
Sharpay sobbed, begging for mercy.

Kelsi gave her an annoyed look and she asked her
"Is this another one of those times where you pretend to change, only to go back to being an irritating bitch again?"

..........

"That's what I thought."
Kelsi said as she shot Sharpay's other eye. Rendering the blonde blind.

She'll never get to see her parents faces....
She'll never get to see her brother's face.......
And she'll never get to see her crush Troy's face ever again.........

All because she became an irritating, narcissistic rich girl bitch who ridiculed and abused whoever she didn't like.

....................

".......... W.... Well.... I guess the show's over now.... C.... Come to the musical next year....."

After Ms.Darbus said that, the curtains fell and the "Musical" ended.