Another Scenario - Kind of Anyway

Finally! I got it! The scenario that with ease can beat yours. And the best about it? It actually happened. Ha!

Aw, c'mon, let's just ignore the definition of a scenario for a moment, okay! The thing I am to tell you is marvellous, so now listen!

So you have heard of the primordial gods Erebus and Perses right?  

No? Well Erebus is the son of Chaos, brother to Nyx and rules over darkness. This guy you can find in the underworld, just like Perses who is the god of destruction. So, if you have ever entered the realms of Wattpad you would know that these Chaos stories go around, making Chaos rule over Perses domain.

Well, gods and titans get bored, so sometimes when Erebus is really really bored he finds himself  looking up the darker sides of Wattpad. So, of course, when he saw the Chaos had taken over Perses domain he hurried to tell him. 

Well, I would love to say that Perses took it well, but he threw a fit worthy of Zeus! His poor daughter Hecate had to listen to him complain for hours - Hours! - before she finally got enough and manipulated the Mist to show an illusion of her listening. And, if you listen careful young demigod, you might even hear his complaining today!

Why aren't you laughing? It's a hilarious scenario, I am telling you! Laugh!

That was better!