Halloween special!

Hey, here's the Halloween Special, I promised you guys earlier today. I hope you enjoy. Happy Halloween!

One thing most fangirls agree on is that the Blood of Olympus ending sucked. Nobody died. The battle was basically none-existing. And so on.

But you guys are wrong. You only saw the bigger picture. You weren't there. You didn't fight. You didn't see your beloved take their last breath. You didn't hear the screams of the battle. You don't know any of those people who fought bravely that day, and died. You didn't cry yourself to sleep, and felt the emptiness tearing you apart from the inside. You don't' have scars, that everyday makes you remember. You weren't the one to tell a seven year old why her brother wouldn't come back. And afterwards it wasn't you who had to smell the burned flesh, and boiling blood from the one you loved the most. It wasn't your world, which shattered that day...

Travis ran through the lines of injured and death, desperately looking for Connor. He had lost him at some point in the battle. So much had happened at once, so he hadn't known that his brother was injured before now.

He didn't know what state he was in, he hadn't bothered listen to the rest, but hopefully it was only a scratch.

And then he saw him. His hope crushed, and splintered in million pieces. It wasn't just a scratch. It was worse. Much worse.

Connor's face was deathly pale, and the sweat glistered in the sun, making him look like some kind of vampire from Twilight. Normally Travis would have teased him with it, but not now. Not when he's blue eyes were so filled with remorse and pain. Then he noticed what had caused it. It was a wound in the stomach. Its edge's was zigzagged, and it looked pretty deep. It would probably stay with Connor forever, as an ugly scar, as a terrible reminder.

If he survives, a voice reminded him.

He fell down to his knee, placing himself careful besides Connor.

"Connor." He said, not able to say more.

Connor sent him a strained smile. "You came."

"Of course I did! What were you expecting? Aren't you supposed to be the smart one!" Travis scolded, the worry going over in anger.

Connor let out a struggled sound, which was supposed to be laughter. "You sound like mom."

"I better not." He mumbled.

Connor's body suddenly started shaking, and tears of pain started to fall down his cheeks. A medical rushed to his side, and Travis sat there, helpless seeing his brother's struggle.

"What happened?" The medical demanded.

"I don't know." Travis muttered.

The medical started to look at Connor's wound, and suddenly she froze in her tracks. "Oh gods." She muttered. "Gods, Travis. I am so sorry."

She looked horrified at Travis, her green eyes filled with remorse. First then Travis realized it was Katie Gardner.

"What do you mean?" he demanded to know.

Connor held weakly up a hand, as if he was asking to speak. "I can't be saved." He told Travis, his voice filled with pain. "The knife hit my inner organs. I was doomed from the start. I was lucky surviving the last half hour."

Travis shook his head. This couldn't be true. Connor couldn't die. Anyone else, but not Connor. He was his brother, he always been there for him. He wasn't going to leave him. Not now. Not ever.

"You're lying." He said, his voice filled with emotions.

Connor shook his head. "You know I aren't."