Nightmares...

So you know the theory that Percy and Annabeth has nightmares from Tartarus right? Well, let me give you my version of what I think they are dreaming about.

Percy.

It was dark, and he was falling. He was holding Annabeth tight, as if she was his lifeline. Dim light emerged, and he could see Tartarus below, for what he really was. Down here there was only one god who decided if you should live: Tartarus.

Annabeth vanished from his grip, and he was now standing in the heart of Tartarus, besides the chained Doors of Death. Tartarus himself was standing and laughing in front of him. Ready to kill them. Pour fear filled Percy, and his mind went blank. It was only the thud when his sword hit the ground that snapped Percy back to reality. He looked up at Tartarus, ready to fight him, instead the darkness in his face absorbed Percy. The last thing Percy saw before everything went black, was Damasen and Bob loosing the fight against Tartarus.

When Percy could see again, he could see a fusty mist, Annabeth and Akhlys. The scene seemed familiar.

"This is the edge of the earliest darkness, which was my mother. Below lies the realms of Chaos, my father. Here, you are closer to nothingness than any mortals have been. Can you feel it?" Akhlys coughed.

Percy wasn't sure on what was scaring him most, the fact that the void seemed to be pulling at him, leaching the breath from his lungs and oxygen from his blood, or what was soon going to happen. Percy didn't want to say the sentence, but nevertheless as a machine he did it. "We can't stay here."

"No indeed!" Akhyls said."Don't you feel the Death Mist? Even now, you pass between. Look!"

White smoke gathered around Percy's feet. As the smoke kept coming from him, his body slowly became mist. As always he held up his hands, just to find them fuzzy and indistinct. He didn't even bothered to tell how many fingers he had.

He turned to Annabeth, and his blood froze. No matter how many times he saw her like that, it wouldn't stop hurting. Her skin was sallow, her eyes sockets dark and sunken. Her beautiful hair had dried into a skein of cobwebs. She looked like she'd been stuck in a cool dark Mausoleum for decades, slowly withering into a desiccated husk. "Stop." She pleaded, her face fill with terror and tears falling down her cheeks. Suddenly the tears started to fill her noise and throat. Annabeth gagged. "Percy what are you doing?" She whispered. "Why did you leave me?"

Then her body went limp, and Percy felt like he had just taken a fight against the Arai's and Tartarus himself. I did this. I am a monster.

Soon he could hear the voices from the Cucytus and Archeron. Give up! A voice whispered. There's nothing left living for. 

Suffer! Another voice whispered. Just like she did, and the one before her.

Ah, misery," Akhyles sighed delighted in the background.

Annabeth.

Well, I would love to make it...but I don't have BoO on me, and Percy's took a lot of times. 

Meanwhile in real life.

A girl sits in front of her computer, sweating like a mad because it's 28 degrees in the shadow. She's listening to Iris (Hold me close) from U2, but neverthless she's feel like singing:

"Gimme, gimme some internet right now."

She sights deeply. "I need to have a life outside Wattpad. I mean I have used the whole day on writing." She mutters to herself.

She click the publish button, and close her eyes and listen to the music. Waiting on notifications.