Thought Dump

So since it's been 10 years since I have actually updated (not counting the last few days) and since I am slowly getting dragged back into the fandom, my head has been bombarded with ideas. But I have also the last month or so (I have lost track) been working non-stop on contest entries, where the goals with the story was to be so good that even I was satisfied with them and this has been really demanding (especially because I have been studying to my finals besides this) so therefor all my ideas are going to be in, well, thought format (yes, you can either call this a brainstorm or the longest shitpost ever). Anyway, hope you nevertheless enjoy it.

Okay, so imagine Percy being around the 29 and then this new kid of Zeus comes to Camp in the winter and when Percy first meets the kid, the conservation sounds something like this:

Kid (let's call him Storm, because obviousness at the best): Hello, I am Storm, I am a 13 old son of Zeus and also gay. 

Percy: *stares wide-eyed at the kid* Wait, what?

Storm: *narrows eyes* I'm gay, got any problem with that?

Percy: No, no, it has nothing to do with that. It's just...Zeus was quick.

(IDK, this conservation randomly popped up in my head last night when I was trying to sleep and for some weird reason I found it funny. On to the next)

REYNA AND PERCY'S REALATIONSHIP. OKAY, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S PLATANOIC OR ROMANTIC, BUT IT'S AMAZING. I THINK I HAVE TOLD MOST OF YOU ABOUT THIS, BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL SO I AM JUST GOING TO MENTION IT ONCE MORE.

-

*screaming so loud that you can hear me all over in America* PERCY. CAN. NOT. SING. CANON. STATES .THIS. VERY. CLEARLY. HE. CANNOT. SING. I REPEAT. PERCY GOT NOT MUSICAL TALENT OR WHATSOEVER PLEASE STOP SAYING OTHERWISE IN FICS THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

(Honestly, this is my biggest pet peeve so even though I won't go on a rant about fanon Percy unless you guys ask me to, I just have to mention this. Anyway, let's continue down the weird path of my thoughts)

You know, sometimes I feel like this fandom often forgets that Luke was Percy's friend too? That Luke was one of the first person to give Percy confidence in himself and that they through the entire TLT Luke acted a lot like a mentor to Percy and that he looked up to him? I mean, sure, Percy spends the next few books hating him, but the only reason why Luke's betrayal was so good was because Percy had a lot of respect for him and idk I just sometimes find it sad that no fics actually focus on this because it's not only something you rarely see, but it's also Percy's fatal flaw being used agains him. To be honest, I really just want to read a fic that explores this. 

#StopKillingAnnabethGuys #BetrayalHurtsMoreBecauseWhenTheyDieYouCanStillHaveTheGoodMemoriesAboutThemButWhenTheyBetrayYouYouCan'tEvenHaveThose

-

Now that we are talking about things the fandom forgets or get wrong, let me just mention one thing: Jason. And no, I am not going to make a long rant, I am just shortly going to mention some facts:

1) Where does the 'macho-ha-I-am-so-much-better-than-Percy' Jason comes from? Like when is this boy not the ultimate team-player? Have any of you read The Lost Hero? Through the entire book Jason is afraid that because of his memory loss he can't be there for his team. He doesn't think he can do better, he doesn't feel great or mighty because his dad is Jupiter, he is just afraid that people expect too much from him because of that. Also you remember in the start of TLH where Piper is about to kill Dylan with a branch she found or something, and Jason goes all like 'holy shit, she just got a hundred times hotter', right? He loves independent women and respects them (honestly, anybody who is friends with Reyna would automatically do that).