Please Read This.

So I normally avoid to make ANs, except if I find it really important. And I certainly feel like this is.

The Wattys have just finished, and once again it feels like all the bad, but popular books have won. And you know, that sucks. Because I know so many awesome books out there, who have entered, and simply haven't won because of poorly written 1 Direction fanfictions gets more votes.

And how uninspiring is it, that a writing webside like Wattpad, is doomed to forget the good books? How uninspiring is it that you can improve and improve and get as good as J.K. Rowling, but nobody will notice on Wattpad. But if you got crappier, then you would win the freaking Wattys!

I'm a writer myself, and I don't consider myself great, but I do consider myself decent. And this is just directly hurtful and so disappointing.

And it's not your fault but simply how the Wattys are created. And that's why me and -angelseaweedbrain have made our frustration and disappointment into change.

The profile is called RewritingReality and it's purpose is to promote quality writing on Wattpad, and instead of hosting the Wattys, we will host Rewrite Reality, a contest were every entered books gets judged and read, and the 10 last standing gets voted about. In this way ever book gets a fair change. Not only the popular ones.

But me and Angel can't do this alone, and we need some members to help us make this reality, but also people to support us. 

So please, let's fix the Wattys.