Qoutes...?

Well, I know I left you're guys at a cliffhanger. But you will (maybe) first find out what happens on Jason's birthday. After all, I can't just let Jason's girlfriend be missing on his birthday. No, no. But of course I can kill her....I already said to much.

ANYWAYS. Here's a normally update.

PS. I got summer holiday. I was the saddest day in the school year...but it also means that I can't update in some weeks, but a lot in some others. 

"Leo you're low."

"Well, it would be too much if I had the looks, the humor, the personality and was heigh."

-We all know this happened at some point. 

I am defiantly going to use this..

"Hey Superman."

"You got that from Leo didn't you.

"Partly."

"Okay, Aquaman."

'You defiantly got that one from Leo."

-A conservation between Perseus Jackson and Jason Grace who probably happened at some point.

"Do you know Green Day?"

"Yeah.."

"Have you meet them?"

"Eh, no."

"Oh. I just thought that theirs song 'American Idiot' was inspired by you, since you're both American and an idiot."

-Thalia insuliting a person (Probably Perseus Jackson).

*Sings in the background* Do you wanna be an American Idiot...

"Piper, you stole my breakfast."

"What are you going to do about that?"

"Steel yours."

-Probably how the breakfast fight between Annabeth Chase and Piper McLean started.

"Why should we listen to you, Zhang. You're a klutz."

"Well, I may be a klutz, but I still got the power to this: I am giving you order to clean the latrines for a week. When you come back, you may realize that I had fought worthier people than you, while being a klutz.

-Frank Zhang owning somebody. 

Ave, Preator Zhang.

"Why should I feel threatened by a thirteen year old girl."

"Well, Pasiphaë and Clytius thought so too."

"Why haven't I heard about that?"

"Figure it out."

-Hazel Levesque talking to a monster.

We all know that she's is going to kick that monster's butt! Go Hazel!

"Reyna. I have this question I have been wanting to ask you for a long time."

"Go on, Nico."

"Why are there standing Jelly Beans at your table in the Principia?

"It's Jelly Beans."