1 Year Anniversary!

Wow, so one year has went since I published the first chapter of this book (Okay, technically more since it was in the end of November, but shhh. So, I would like to thanks all the readers who has sticked with me, and read some of my *crings* pretty terrible works. Thank all the friends I has gotten- Okay, sorry, I can't do it. I am not the sentimental type. I can't write a speech about my feelings, just don't work for me.

So, let's try again? Shall we. 

I am glad for that I found Wattpad, in here I have made lots of friends, and got to evolve as an Author. I am glad for all those people reading my stories and who comments it. It makes me happy each time I see those. 

So, yeah. Happy 1 year Anniversary for this book, and probably me to! Here's a happy Caleo one-shot, which I once wrote for Fire_Girl87. Enjoy!

------------------------------------

"Leo, if this is another one of you pranks—"Calypso threatened.

Leo laughed, but even in his own ears it sounded nervous. "Don't worry, Sunshine. It isn't."

"Was that a nervous laugh?" Calypso asked skeptical. "I swear to the gods, that if you are tricking me, I am going to kick you ass."

Leo tried with another laugh. "Just trust me for once, Sunshine."

He slowly lead her further into Bunker Nine, carefully making her avoid messy working tables, bolts, and dangerous creations. For every step he took, his palms got more and more sweaty. It was now or never.

He fumbling untied the knot that held Calypso's bound in place, and soon all Bunker Nine's glory was revealed for her.

As Calypso looked around, her expression changed from surprise to awe. Leo couldn't help, but grin, he felt like a little child at Christmas day.

"So what do you think?"

"It's—"A wondering expression spread across Calypso's face, as if she was trying to find a word that could capture Bunker Nine's awesomeness.

—"Awesome? Unbelievable? The best thing ever?" he suggested.

—"Messy." Calypso said at last.

He shrugged. "If a messy desk is a sign on a messy man, then what is an empty desk a sign off?"

Calypso looked questionable at him. "So who are you quoting?"

He huffed. "Who said I was quoting someone? Maybe I am all just the all philosophic-type."

"No you are not. You were quoting someone. You had this distant look in your eyes, and this cute little smile appeared on your face." She explained.

A second went, and then both of them realized what she said. Calypso quickly slammed a hand for her mouth, and soon her face was completely red.

Leo raised an eyebrow, trying to look cool, even through he could feel his cheeks heating. "You are so much crushing on me." He singsong.

Calypso sent him a death-glare, but the fact that she was blushing, kinda ruined it. "Shut up, Valdez."

He grinned. "Never."

"So who were you quoting?" she asked again, doing a oblivious attempt to shift the topic..

"Albert Einstein."

Calypso starred dumbfounded at Leo. "Who?"

"You know, Albert Einstein, the German genius."

Calypso shook her head. "Not a single bell is ringing."

"You know the one who made up the theory of relativity?"

Calypso sighed. "Leo, I don't even know what that is."

Leo's jaw dropped. "So you don't know any physic? None at all?"

Calypso let out a bitter laugh. "Leo, I have been captured at an island in thousand of years. Where should I have learnt it?"

Leo suddenly felt bad. Here he was always complaining about school, without realizing that Calypso would have killed to be in his situation. And now he was making her look all-stupid. "Sorry." He said, completely aware that the word wasn't enough.

Calypso sent him a weak smile. "It's okay."

An awkward silence filled the room.

And as Leo found him studying a model besides him, an idea started to form in his head. He remembered how good Calypso had been at working with the metal, back at the island when he first had crashed. She had lived her whole life, only learning the stuff she could use in practice. She was not that kind of girl who could spend hours with her nose in a book.

Just Leo's type of girl.

But that was not the point. The point was that he was right now in the perfect place to use math and physic in practice: A workshop.

"You know, I could teach you it. " he offered.

Calypso starred, for the second time that afternoon, dumfounded at him.

"Only if you want to." He added hastily.

"You-you are seriously going to use you time at teaching me that?"

He sent her a nervous smile. "Yeah. Of course I am."

Calypso's eyes glinted, and in a blink of the eye, something slammed into Leo. It took him some few moments to realize it was Calypso who was embracing him in a hug.

"Leo Valdez." She said, her voice thick with emotions. "You loveable idiot."

Then she kissed him.

A bolt of emotions ran through Leo, and he could feel how his temperature rose. And it that moment he didn't care if he was on fire or not. If it was he could have burned down the whole world, and it wouldn't care a single bit, as long as Calypso was still there with him.

The kiss ended, and Calypso withdrew a bit from him. They stood there a bit, just taking each other in.

"You hair is on fire." Calypso said at last.

Leo cleared his throat. "Yeah. Yeah it is."

"Doses that happens often?"

"Only when I got upset."

A smirk appeared on Calypso's face. "You are so much crushing on me." She said in a remarkable good parody of his voice.

With those words, Calypso walked further into the workshop, and left Leo standing in the middle of the room, completely stunned with his hair on fire.

Man, this was going to be an interesting afternoon.