Jason's birthday.

As promised, I'm back to write about what happens to Piper and Katie, since it's Jason's birthday. So happy birthday Jason! I hope you're getting you're girlfriend back!

Because, even I don't know that....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JASON HAD A TERRIBLE DAY.

It had been the 9th day, his girlfriend and Katie Gardner had been missing. They had been looking after them in 9 days, with the help from some of the most powerful demigods of their time, and they had no clue.

And in addation to that, Jason had his worries about Reyna. When she first had arrived, she had looked like she had been tortured or something (which she kept insisting on that she hadn't). And now it looked like she was barely sleeping, and was becoming more and more distant. Which defiantly didn't look like something Reyna would do. 

Jason had never felt so helpless.

He checked the clock, 12.01. He should probably soon go to bed.

Then a second horrifying thought struck him: it was his birthday.

Well, he probably needed to explain why it was horrifying it was his birthday. See, Jason had never had a birthday, where something terrible hadn't happened. Last year he had nearly died in a Nymphaeum, two of his friends had fallen down in Tartarus, and he had battled two stupid giants. The year before that, he had fought agains the Trojan Sea Monster. And the year before that...well, you seem to get the idea.

So he didn't know what he expected as birthday gift from the Fates this year, maybe some lovely torture and a dead girlfriend. He didn't know, but let's just say he wasn't optimistic about the day.

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder, Jason reacted instinctive: He jumped of the roof, made the wind catch him, and flied up, so he could see who he was facing. The one he was facing was Reyna, who was looking at him seriously. "I got news."

"About what?" He asked, even through he already knew the answer.

"Piper and Katie. The councilors are already in Percy's cabin."

"Let's go." And with that, he ran down the stairs, and all the way into Percy's cabin, with Reyna just behind him.

As he bursted inside the cabin, most of the councilors looked up. "You got news?" he asked.

"I don't have, Reyna have." Then Percy's face lit up, as if he remembered something. "Oh, and happy birthday."

"Thanks," he said, and sat down.

"Well, now everyone is here, I guess I should start," Reyna started. "I had this dream about Piper and Katie. They were laying in a cage on some kind of hill, both of them were sleeping. And then a voice started to whisper: 

Let's make a deal,

Two demigods for two daughters of war.

I will find these two standing alone on Todt Hill.

If not, well child, then let's me give you a prophecy, I heard you heroes like these."

At that sentence, Percy snorted, while Leo rolled his eyes. And every other person looked skeptical at Reyna.

Reyna shrugged. "I'm not agreeing at that statement either, but that's what she said.

To rescue the Dove and the Flower,

You will need a key from the highest tower.

A ring from the earth, cursed as it were.