Happy Birthday Percy!

I am so proud I actually finish this to today! Anyways, I hope you like how I continued my story, even through I handled a bit different this time. I hope you enjoy reading it!

--------

Hello, little demigods, are you enjoying this story so far?

Are you sad that Hazel died, that Reyna became tortured, and that Katie got in a coma?

Well, that's sad for you, because it's getting worse.

What about we take a short look inside the camps, before the final chapter happens?

As Frank walked inside the principia, Reyna instantly felt a tinge of guilt and sorrow. Frank looked terrible. He had deep ran's under his eyes, making it clear, that he hadn't slept that night either. And Reyna was sure on that he looked thinner than the night before.

"Good morning Reyna." Frank greeted half-heartily.

Reyna opened her mouth to greet back, but then closed it. She really hated delivering bad news, but someone had to do it. Frank didn't even notice that she hadn't said anything.

It was going to be some tough months, Reyna silently though. And when the others found out...Reyna instantly felt like taking a swim in the River Lethe.

As Frank sat down besides her, Reyna knew it was now she was going to tell him. "Frank, we got to talk." She silently whimpered over how weak her own voice sounded.

Frank looked up, his eyes, for the first time in two weeks, finding her. "What is it?" he asked.

"Hazel is—" Reyna's voice faltered, not being able to say the word dead. "She's dead Frank. I am so sorry."

Frank blinked a couple of times. "Sorry, can I get that one more time, louder?"

Oh gods, not again.

"Frank. It's Hazel." This time tears whelmed up in her eyes. She did her best not to let them fall, even though that every second that went, her sight got more and more blurred. "She's dead."

Even through a veil of tears could Reyna see how Frank expression changed, his eyes brown eyes turned sad, and his face turned emotionless. He was doing his best not to burst out crying right now. "I-I think, I am going to take the day off." Frank's voice sounded so heartbroken, that Reyna just wanted to put her hands over her ears and loudly sing LALALALA.

As Frank turned around, a single tear fell down Reyna's cheek. Reyna had never hated her job more.

Ah, poor poor Reyna, finally turning week. Her fight for keeping up the mask, are going to be the end of her. But it's not her turn to die today, no it someone else's turn...

Percy was eating breakfast, doing his best to enjoy the pancakes which the nymph had made to him. Normally there would have been a happy atmosphere in the dinning pavilion, but today there wasn't.

Maybe it was because Hazel was dead (if you believed that annoying goddess). Maybe it was because Annabeth and him just had had a giant discussion. But Percy knew that for many of them, it wasn't that, it went way deeper.

A year ago, on the exact same date, allot of brave people had died. Luke Castellan, Ethan Narkamura, Silena Beauregard, Micheal Yew, and way to many others. Allot of the people here had starred into the face of death, and had barely survived. Such an encounter had left scars who couldn't that easy be washed away. Percy knew that if he looked around the dinning pavilion, he would easily spot some missing campers.

He took another bit of his pancake, trying his best to ignore Annabeth's killer stare. Suddenly an image of Reyna appeared in the middle of the pavilion. Her eyes were looking down at them with sadness, she was wrenching her hands, and her expression was serious. Percy could easily figure out that she had bad news.