Summer Solstice!

Happy Summer Solstice guys! Because of the important day today, I have written a one-shot. I would also like to remind you, that the first chapter in my new book Waking, are coming out today!

I hope, wherever you are, you are having a great day!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Connor was having an okay time. He, and a bunch of other campers, were sitting in the strawberry field, and making nothing since it was weekend. Even Katie wasn't doing anything since the wether were too hot (or was it his brother?)

"I'm bored." Travis groaned.

"Don't you have another prank to set up?" Katie asked.

"No...but you can help me with coming up with an idea." Travis said hopefully.

Katie tilted her head, as if she was thinking. "What do I get for that?"

"Something to do?" Travis suggested.

Katie raised an eyebrow. "I enjoy to do nothing for once."

"You are worse than a child of Hermes," Travis muttered. "Fine, I will not prank you and your cabin in a week."

"Four week, and swear on the river Styx."

"Two weeks."

"Four."

"Four but no river."

"Three and a river."

"Three and a river." Travis agreed. "I swear at the river Styx that I will not prank Katie Gardner and her cabin in three weeks."

"Perfect. Now it's my turn to live up to the deal." Katie said with a mischievous smile.

"So what's your idea?" Conner said, now the deal was in place.

"Making a councilor meeting.." she said.

"How's that a prank?" Connor asked confused.

"Oh, you will find out." She assured. Then she started to make a long list of thing of thing there should be ready. 

When she had gathered all the councilors, and made everyone else disappear. The prank was ready to be set in.

"Okay. We have a very big problem." Katie started. And Connor was sure on he heard Percy and Leo groan. "Zeus lightning bolt have gone missing."

"Not again. How hard can it be to keep track of a simple lighting bolt? I swear to the gods if he thinks it's me again--" Percy stopped, as he realized everyone was looking at him. "Oh, sorry guys."

"And we need a quest. Luckily I heard Ella say something of an prophecy. I think it sounded something like this:

All the councilors in a ring

will find the thing.

Two will went missing.

Some will be listing.

All you will find in Camp

in the area with damp.